Does that pain in your tooth hinder your daily performance and prevent you from enjoying your favorite food? Then Root Canal Dubai might be a good idea to consider. This treatment will make your pain go away and lighten your mood. The treatment itself is a narrow passageway that runs along the pulps of the teeth and consists of sensitive tissues. The procedure treats the infection and inflammation from the inside and out. If you have any inquiries regarding How Much Pain Will I Have After A Root Canal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi read along to find out more.
What Is A Root Canal?
Toothache can make your world seem upside down with no hope of getting any relief and facing the consequences of bad breath. However, this process works in your favor as it removes the bacteria and sends a calming effect to the affected nerves. The damage to the jawbone and gums is also controlled and treated by the procedure. It works by removing the infected tissues and sealing the tooth. The treatment gives a natural look to the teeth and helps in reaching the aesthetic goals of the person.
Aim Of Treatment:
The goal of the treatment is to save your natural tooth and to prevent further damage such as a complete fallout. It is a timeless approach to removing infection without extracting the tooth. In the end, a protective cover is placed to further extend the life quality of your teeth.
What To Expect During The Process?
The treatment involves several steps that are followed for the commencement of the procedure. These general steps are mentioned below:
- A thorough and personalized consultation is carried out to locate the site of infection and understand the cause of infection.
- Then X-rays are conducted to locate the site of infection. A rubber cap is placed on the teeth to identify the infected tooth.
- The affected area is to be treated by extracting or resolving inflammation inside the root canal.
- The surgery is commenced by numbing the infected area with local anesthesia to minimize discomfort during the process.
- The specialist then uses a special apparatus to remove the affected pulp.
- Antibacterial medication is placed inside the chamber to combat the infection. Later the canal shaping occurs to create a smoother appearance.
- It is filled with dental filling to prevent leakage. A custom-made crown is placed on the tooth to ensure its shape and functioning.
- The procedure is performed within 1 to 2 hours. Later, follow-up sessions are conducted to maintain the quality of your dental health.
Benefits To Look For:
Patients who undergo the procedure of Root Canal In Dubai expect several benefits including:
- In contrast to other treatments, this procedure has a relatively high success rate and is minimally invasive.
- The treatment can restore the primary functions of your teeth namely, biting and chewing which in turn improves quality of life.
- The process relieves unbearable pain and suffering that come with tooth infection. This can enhance your mental health by providing ease to your mind
- It can restore and rewind the functioning and appearance of the tooth. This treatment can last many years or even a lifetime if necessary maintenance is done.
- Timely intervention can help prevent the infection from spreading and save your natural tooth from the need for extractions or implants.
- By undergoing the procedure, you can prevent discoloration of teeth and damage to the jawbone.
- The follow-up sessions with the dentist can generally improve your oral hygiene without any troublesome restrictions.
Book A Consultation:
If you have any inquiries regarding How Much Pain Will I Have After A Root Canal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Then do not hesitate to fill in the form below to book a free consultation or contact us to schedule an appointment with our experienced Dentists at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.