Are you a new mother or does your family member needs special care at home? Whether you need help with a new baby. Or want to get rid of drowsiness or fatigue due to stress or long working hours at work. We have something in store for everyone. You do not even have to drive to the clinic for these treatments and services now. If you have too much on your plate already and you wish to feel alright in your own space. We will make it happen! Read about; Home Nursing Services In Dubai. Find out; How Much Does A Home Nurse Cost In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And book your treatment today!
What Is A Home Nurse?
He/She is a certified and trained individual, who is going to look after your health for you. These professionals have dedicated their lives to taking care of anyone who needs assistance while restoring health or prosperity after a major surgery or minor dehydration. To sum up, a Nurse is your trustworthy solicitor whose best interest is in your well-being.
What Is The Aim Of The Services?
Our goal is to give you the same standardized medical care whenever you need it, wherever you need it. Our services include addressing health conditions and other aftercare post-the operations. The targeting aim is to provide affection and care to babies and elderly people who can not look after themselves. Our Nurses are board-certified professionals, who can even stay overnight to aid you medically. Apart from this, you can also seek ease with your everyday chores during the recovery time period. Or feel the warmth of a friend who will walk and talk to you.
What Services Do We Offer?
We are offering a wide range of services at your doorstep. Below are a few to begin with;H
- IV Drips and Tube Feeding;
- Regular Check-Up or Blood Tests;
- Mother and Baby Care;
- Nursing Newborns and Pregnancy Assistance;
- Elderly Care and Home Nursing;
- Wound Dressing and Post-Operation Care.
What Is The Process And Procedure?
The only thing that changes is your location instead of ours. Below is a brief information to aid your expectation;
- If you are opting for a blood test for prescribed injections or Drips. We will take the samples and come back with the reports and further assistance.
- Your general health can also be checked on a monthly basis. Or you could sign up for a weekly dressing of your wound post-surgery.
- Furthermore, candidates who are dealing with insomnia or hangovers can also get the treatment at home instead of going through all the trouble to dress up when feeling sore and situated.
- All the required medications and treatment essentials are packed in a medical kit. We need a peaceful place where we could install our belongings to facilitate your respectively.
What Are The Benefits?
- There are uncountable perks to having Home Nursing Services In Dubai. Read and explore the facts;
- No more stressing over forgetting to having your medicines on time. Your nurse will give you the prescribed medication timely.
- Even pregnant women can have personal help with the progress and other health-related assistance even after delivering the baby.
- You can have a full or part-time nurse to help you out with the baby care as well. Or being your helping hand with daily activities during your post-partum.
- Similarly, elderly patients will benefit from persistent care and find a companion too. There is a helping hand who looks after them and cares about their well-being.
- From feeding food on time to bathing services, your nurse will help you with daily activities to live more flexibly.
- Moreover, all these services are cost-friendly. You are also saving additional time and money from traveling to the clinic or waiting in line to see your doctor.
- And lastly, you can register for your custom-planned treatment beforehand. And we will aid you at your place whether it rain or shines.
What Is The Cost Of Our Services?
We are giving our best door-to-door service in the comfort of your home. Our highly qualified and professional Nurses will offer their medical aid expertise at an affordable cost. Although the cost is going to vary depending on the treatment and required services. However, to give you an average estimation of the evaluation, the Home Nursing Services In Dubai is priced between AED 150 to AED 200.
Book A Free Consultation
For further information about our terms and treatments, fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Talk to us about your concerns regarding; How Much Does A Home Nurse Cost In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Or sign up for a scheduled appointment with Enfield Royal Home Healthcare Clinic.