Do you exercise and have a healthy balanced diet, but can’t seem to get rid of that pesky layer of fat that just won’t go away? You are not alone in this dilemma that has daunted us for ages but advancements in technology have paved way for many solutions that address this crucial aesthetic issue. One such solution is the use of a naturally occurring antioxidant which is responsible for regulating the storage of fat in certain areas of the body and is known as deoxycholic acid. Research has shown that injecting areas of fatty deposits with a concentrated solution containing deoxycholic acid as the active ingredient can lead to the degeneration of fat cells in that area which are then removed as a waste product by the lymphatic system. To answer the question How Long Does A Fat Burning Injection Last in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? it is important to know how it works. Read more on the subject by continuing below.
Aim of the Procedure:
To put it simply, the treatment is a two-step procedure.
- After injection, the deoxycholic acid destroys or removes the protective layer covering the fat cell leading to its decomposition over time.
- The waste product is then recycled by the liver and is passed out naturally leading to a leaner, fitter body with no fatty deposits in places such as the face, chin, back, and even legs.
The effects of this injection take around 4 weeks to complete and are lasting since fat cells are permanently destroyed.
Anyone dealing with the excess buildup of fat in the following areas can opt for fat melting injections
- Inner Thighs
- Back rolls
Injectables are suitable for both genders and are becoming more popular due to their exceptionally lasting results without going under the knife.
Before getting treated with fat-dissolving injections, it is suggested that you make a brief appointment with your doctor to know the following basic facts.
- Whether or not fat-dissolving injections are suited for your particular case and what could you expect from the treatment.
- The number of injections required and their cost per injection.
- Will they pose any risk to you due to any allergies or medication that you are taking?
This is an outpatient treatment and may last for up to an hour depending on the number of injections and the area being treated. It does not require anesthesia but the doctor may use a numbing agent to minimize the pain from each injection.
After marking out the area to be injected, each injection is administered carefully until all the area has been equally injected. When in contact with the fat cells, the acid dissolves the outer layer of the cell and causes it to become unstable. Usually, a 4-week gap between treatments is recommended so the body can get rid of the dissolved fat cells. Treatments can vary from patient to patient and are repeated until the desired result is achieved.
Cold compress and painkillers are usually prescribed to deal with swelling and tenderness. It is recommended to take the following precautions post-procedure to get lasting results.
- Avoid rubbing the area to let the injection spread evenly
- Avoid direct sunlight or any irritant which can affect the sensitive skin
- Avoid making too many expressions if you received an injection or around the face or chin.
- Consult your doctor in case of any unexpected symptoms such as rash or blister.
Furthermore, it is very important to remember that these injections destroy fat already accumulated in the body but can not stop the formation of new fatty deposits. That is why a balanced diet with exercise is pertinent to maintaining your desired results for a longer period
Fat-burning injections have the following benefits
- Minimally invasive technique
- Little to no downtime
- Costs less than other fat loss treatments such as liposuction
- Has lesser limitations as compared with CoolSculpting or Kybella injections
- Have permanent results provided a proper diet is observed with exercise to burn off new fat cells
Why Choose us?
These injectables are preferred for moderate cases of fat build-up and should only be administered in the care of a qualified medical practitioner. How Long Does A Fat Burning Injection Last in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? depends on how well the treatment has been performed and its aftercare. Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic in Dubai has some of the most qualified and experienced doctors and is now offering its services at a minimal cost. Learn more on the subject by filling out the form below.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile