Hair loss has been a major issue throughout the centuries as is indicated by different practices of hiding or treating hair. Wigs, patches, and spray on, are all still used to this day but now there is a better and more permanent solution thanks to advances in technology and although time taking, its results can be permanent. How Long do Hair Transplants Take to Grow in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah depends mostly on the quality of transplant and the qualified hands that perform it. At Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai, we not only have the most advanced tech, but we also have the most qualified doctors who will guarantee results and will follow up on your treatment to make sure you get that full head of hair that you wanted.
Aim of the Procedure:
A hair transplant can solve baldness issues almost permanently thanks to modern advances in technology. Hair from the donor area of the patient is grafted onto the affected area which then grows naturally and will have the same growth cycle as the rest of the hair.
As it takes 6 months to around a year to see the full results, patience on your part along with following the doctor’s instructions is a must if you want that full head of hair. Transplanted hair has the potential to last a long time if proper care is taken.
After consultation with our dermatologist, you will know if you are a fit candidate for the transplant. It usually depends on a couple of factors.
- The health and number of hair in your donor area
- The hair-growing capability of the skin on which it will be transplanted.
A thorough examination is necessary for determining what you can realistically expect from a hair transplant.
Through a thorough examination of your scalp, which may include a blood test, regression of hair line, hair density, and overall health, your dermatologist will determine how much hair can be transplanted.
This is different for each case since the transplant generally requires sufficient healthy hair in the donor area.
Most patients are kept awake during the transplant and a numbing agent is applied to the skin to keep the pain felt to a minimum. Each hair is individually removed from your scalp, prepared for the transplant, and then grafted onto the thinning area. Each of these will go through its growth cycle over a period of months. The doctor will then cover the area with a bandage and give you instructions for following up on your treatment.
- The first couple of days after the treatment your redness and swelling will start to disappear.
- A couple of weeks later your shedding phase starts. The transplanted hair might become thin and the follicles will actually fall off.
- A couple of months later your new hair will start to pop out. Small but visible, these will be thin or in some cases curly at first but will soon start to grow normally.
- 3 months after the procedure, real growth of your hair starts and it will become thicker. You will also see new hair coming out of the transplant area for the next 3 to four months. This last phase of growth will continue for 6-9 months.
- Hair growth is faster on the top than on the sides of your scalp, and your genetic makeup also determines the health and speed of growth. In females, the growth phase may take up to 18 months.
- Who wouldn’t want a full head of hair? Thanks to technology, naturally growing hair in patients with male pattern baldness or other hair loss problems is no longer a myth.
- It inspires one’s confidence in day-to-day activities and is now one of the most common cosmetic surgeries these days.
- The transplanted hair can outlast the other hair so there may be a need for further transplants.
Book A Consultation
Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is now offering one of the most advanced and pioneering solutions for your hair transplant needs. An expert dermatologist will evaluate your case and will let you know How Long do Hair Transplants Take to Grow in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. So book a consultation today and let tomorrow be a new and improved day for your hair.