Tattoo removal is a procedure with almost of same efforts as the making of a tattoo. And both required somehow the same time period of aftercare and recovery time. It is advised to consult with an expert dermatologist to know more about How Long After Laser Tattoo Removal Can I Get a Cover Up and get your new tattoo done after that without side effects.
Laser Tattoo Removal:
When a person goes to have a very first tattoo done then the feelings are beyond imagination about how it will come out? How it will look? But when the results are not found satisfactory then there comes the big problem of appearance traits. The most opt procedure is laser tattoo removal for getting rid of it most effectively. Because the laser is the only way that is less painfull as well it brings out the optimum results. A beam of laser light is allowed to pass through the tattoo which heats up the targetted surface, wherein result ink particles start breaking. Those broken particles are absorbed by the flowing blood and are then removed from the body by the natural excretion process.
When to Opt for a New Tattoo after Removing the Previous One?
Before going for a new tattoo over the previously removed one there are multiple aspects to ensure. Some of them may include;
- Laser treatment should be recovered properly which takes at least 6 weeks if it is urgent to get a new tattoo done.
- Tattoo makers consider having a 6 months rest after a Laser Tattoo removal treatment to let the body heal and prepare for the next one.
- The body should be healthy to endure the endorsement of new ink.
- There should be no infection or burning of skin so that the skin should be able to endure the procedure of tattoo making and remains no risk of any mishaps.
- Make sure there remains no ink particle so that the new tattoo can reflect its very own pigments.
- The patient should not be suffering from the genetic disease in the meantime which may result in a long recovery time.
It is compulsory to have proper care after having a new tattoo done or after removing a previously done tattoo. To stay safe from injurious risks because if proper care is not given then the tattoo instead of healing start erupting and causes injury which can lead to a higher level of removing the skin surgically. So care is a must to have. From a perspective of aftercare, there are some must things to do such as:
- Keep a bandage to protect it from germs with a sterilized pad inside of the bandage.
- For at least a week try to avoid the treated area confrontation with sunlight, UV rays, heat, henna, and any cream.
- Try to keep the area clean with a sterilizer and keep it dry after the bandage is removed.
- Try not to rub the treated surface.
- Use vaseline or any softening cream for the healing and moisturization effect.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you want to remove your previously done tattoo then do consult our expert dermatologists and laser specialists at Enfield Royal Laser Clinic in Dubai and the big news are we are offering a free consultation with specialists. So go grab this amazing offer by just filling out the form mentioned below and get to know more about How Long After Laser Tattoo Removal Can I Get a Cover Up in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. One of our team members will shortly get back to your queries in time.