There is more to womanhood than just giving birth. If you are a happy mother, who has already started her family a while ago. Your children are all grown up and ready to take over the world on their own. So can you! Read about; Tubal Ligation In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. And discover what’s more to life. This is your time to take some time out and enjoy what life has to offer.
What Is Tubal Ligation?
This is permanent sterilization for women. What it does is; does not allow the patient to get pregnant afterward. Though it will help with the heavy flow of period, however, there is no need to worry about menopause. But you must keep this fact in mind; there is no reverse from the treatment. The reason is; the fallopian tubes are completely discarded to stop the natural pregnancy factors. As a result, even if the eggs travel from the ovaries toward the blocked tubes, their access is denied. However, this does not affect your normal menstruation. As a matter of fact, you will experience a hormonal balance and enjoy the long-lasting effects of this change.
What Are The Results?
It is a birth control method, therefore, you do not have to worry about additional medications or other essentials while moving on with life. The success rate is above 99% percent. And there are no serious side effects to fear about.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
If you are confident enough to decide between not wanting to get pregnant ever again, due to medical or personal reasons. Your health is not at any serious risk and no other problems are detected during a consultation. You are definitely an eligible candidate to undergo this procedure.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
- It is important to arrange for a housekeeper to look after your family or pets when you are away.
- Purchase the prescribed medications to you beforehand. And place them on your side table before leaving for the hospital.
- Pack your essentials in a bag pack. You can also bring a book to read during your stay. Or a personal device to catch up on your preferred series or show.
- Wear loose or baggy clothes to the hospital. This way, it will be easier for you to get dressed back before being discharged.
- Lastly, take a shower before leaving for the hospital. Do all the scrubbing, exfoliation, and deep-cleaning beforehand because after the surgery it will take a while to come back to your normal routine.
What Happens Inside The Operation Room?
There is a manual method of getting the job done. But after the introduction of the latest technique, a laparoscopic treatment is every doctor’s and patient’s first choice. Read and find out how this splendid surgical option works;
- A calculated dosage of anesthesia is inserted into your drip. This will allow you to sleep unconsciously throughout the procedure.
- The next step is to mark dots on the area under care. A number of incisions are made at the pointed region; under your belly button.
- The aim is to gain access inside the fallopian tubes. And a special tool is inserted inside the holes to blow CO2 inside.
- This allows the experts to clearly see the internal organs inside. The entire surgery is monitored on a computer screen. This is why the duration lasts for approximately two to three hours.
- A special clip is placed across the opening to seal the entrance. It will prevent sperm from gaining entry inside.
- In the end, the wounds are closed and stitched. Some mandatory medicines are applied on top to prevent any infections.
- And finally, you are transferred to a recovery room. Your health is monitored round the clock until you are all ready to leave for home.
What Is The Aftercare For Smooth Recovery?
It is very important to carefully follow the instructions for swift healing. Below are some restrictions prohibited by healthcare providers;
- Keep your wounds disinfected. And renew your dress every other day.
- You may take a bath on your own. But be gentle with the body.
- No loofah or other cleaning tools are allowed on the body.
- Additionally, any sort of physical exercise is also not permissible for a required period of time.
- Your wound is fragile at this moment. You can not even carry a newborn or hold them in your arms.
- Eat your medications on time. And avoid consuming unhealthy or processed food.
What Are The Benefits?
- You can enjoy a risk-free life without fearing carrying another life within.
- No more birth control pills, which means no more acne after stopping the medications.
- Any risks of ovarian cancer or cyst are also going to be reduced now.
- It is a semi-invasive option with a rapid and safe recovery.
- And finally, this is an upgrade to your personal life. This is your time to shine and seize every opportunity that knocks on your door.
Are There Any Side Effects?
You may notice some swelling or feel mild discomfort but this is a natural healing process, therefore, you will adjust to the new changes in due time. Other than that, there are no additional risks or complications to worry about. However, once in a blue moon, an odd ratio of 1 in 3000 has resulted in a reverse, causing pregnancy in the treated patient.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
You must discuss all the formalities with your surgeon before signing the agreement paper. There are additional charges for customer services and other medications used before and after the surgery. Therefore the exact estimation is going to fluctuate depending on each individual’s treatment. However, to outline the average cost of Tubal Ligation In Dubai & Abu Dhabi the value is varied at; AED 5000 and above.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about your health, fill in the form below to book a free consultation and learn more about; Tubal Ligation. For a detailed check-up or a general diagnosis, sign up for a scheduled appointment with our top experts at Enfield Royal Clinic.