If you notice irregular patches of sudden zits emerging on your face. Or rapid increase in the flow of your periods in catching your attention lately. This could be due to hormonal imbalances. The best thing to do is consult a specialist as soon as possible. They will give you oral medications to control or navigate the problem. However, if this is starting to become painful and you are not being able to conceive for a while. It is time to step forward to make a change. Read about; Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy In Dubai & Abu Dhabi. And explore how the matter is resolved to instill prosperity in your life.
What Is Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy?
It is a natural process to allow a follicle of fluid which appears to be a water-like substance to collapse inside the pouch. However, it does not rupture on time or is blocked due to liquid entering the ovaries due to any unknown circumstances. This will lead to massive internal pain and causes major discomfort for the patient. Furthermore, if this is left untreated, it can also result in cancer. This is why, Laparoscopic surgery is taken under consideration to remove the problematic concerns from the ovaries. The entire operation is performed with the help of special robotic tools while looking at the camera screens.
What Are The Results?
The outcome is a relief from all the discomfort and peaceless days before the treatment. You will experience normal periods, without any heavy bleeding. And it is also helpful in terms of preparing the body for conception.
Who Is An Ideal Candidate?
Any woman who is struggling with irregular menstrual cycles or not being able to carry a fetus due to hormonal imbalances o other dysfunctional must consult a Gynecologist. The expert will examine your health and sign you up for this surgery.
How To Prepare For The Big Day?
Below are a few mandatory steps you ought to follow before leaving the home for the hospital;
- Call a friend or a relative to stay with you or look after your house duties while you are away. You must have your emergency contact number saved on your phone or write them down in your diary.
- Purchase the medications beforehand that you have to consume afterward. These include gastric pills and other mouth fresheners prescribed to you by your healthcare provider.
- Gather all your essentials together, and pack them in your backpack. You can also bring your favorite chocolates, juices, or other snacks to enjoy during your stay.
- And finally, take a shower a night before the appointed date. Shave your body, if you must. Relax your mind, and have a good night’s sleep to wake up fresh and calm.
What Happens Inside The Operation Room?
This is a minimally invasive surgical option that is performed by a team of qualified and well-experienced surgeons. Below is a step-by-step guideline to give you an idea about the process;
- You are put to sleep under the effects of general anesthesia. The duration of influence is going to last until you are shifted to the recovery room.
- An oxygen mask is placed on your face. This will help you to breathe properly.
- The surgeon will make a number of required incisions on your pelvic wall. And add posts inside to gain access to the internal organs.
- The next step is to blow some gas inside. This shall help the experts to see a clear view of the problematic area.
- The entire operation is monitored on the computer. A special tool is used to locate the cyst, it is then carefully discarded and extracted from the hole made on top.
- In the end, the wounds are stitched. And covered with some antibiotic medicines to prevent any infections.
- The region is wrapped and dressed with the help of medical bandages. The whole surgical procedure is going to last for two to three hours.
- In the end, you are transferred to your booked room. The team of on-duty doctors will look after your well-being. And aid you respectively to help you heal well.
- You are kept under observation for a night or two, according to your current situation. After this time period, you are discharged from the hospital.
How To Look After Yourself At Home?
It is very important to follow self-care safety precautions to heal smoothly. Below are a few guidelines for you;
- Be very careful when taking a bath. You do not want to rub or scrub your body.
- The stitches are still very fragile, any stretching can lead to bleeding or wound injury.
- Do not participate in any physical activity for a limited period.
- Take your medications on time. And get the dressing changes frequently.
- You must visit your surgeon on the check appointment. We need to keep track of your well-being during the healing process.
- You are also not allowed to carry or lift any heavier object. Even bending down is not permissible at the given moment.
- Take good bed rest. Sleep and eat well to empower your body to get back to a normal routine.
What Are The Benefits?
- The healing time is short compared to other major surgeries.
- You can easily eat and drink after the operation.
- Will be able to walk on your own within a week.
- You can conceive successfully and give birth respectively.
- Your hormones are getting balanced. This will have positive impacts on your overall mood and life in general.
What Is The Recovery Period?
Although the expectation varies from person to person. And each individual’s capacity to show early signs of improvement. However, it takes up to three to four weeks to move without feeling any discomfort. However, to witness a complete recovery, you are looking at an estimated calculation of eight weeks ideally; to be able to go back to work or resume your daily activities.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
Several additional services and medical aid are also added to the final estimation. Therefore, the total calculation of the value is only determined after surgery. However, the average cost of Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy In Dubai & Abu Dhabi is highlighted at AED 20,000 and above.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about your health or do you want to learn more about; Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy, fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly staff today. Or you could schedule an appointment with our health specialist at Enfield Royal Clinic.