Men and women who suffer from hair loss may benefit from hair transplantation. In areas of thinning or balding, restores naturally developing hair. Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can also be used to restore eyebrow, beard, and hair loss caused by injuries to the scalp and body, in addition to scalp hair restoration.
What is a Hair Transplant Surgery?
Treatment methods and duration may differ. It is dependent on the individual’s needs as well as the degree of hair loss. Hair follicles from the back of the head are transplanted to any part of the body with thinning hair in the therapy advised as a solution to the problem of hair loss.
The operation is simple and just requires a local anesthetic. It may, however, take more than one treatment. Treatment outcomes are long-lasting and do not require any post-operative care or touch-ups. It’s a perfectly painless and safe surgery, and newer procedures don’t even require incisions or stitches.
What Methods are Used?
The treatment can be performed using the following two methods:
This technique uses a very old method, it is performed by placing the roots on the scalp, which are cut in the form of a thin strip from the nape to the required area.
It is a surgical procedure that will leave a scar of 8 to 15 cm in length.
This is a more recent procedure in which no incision is made and surgical scars are avoided. It accomplishes this by transplanting individual hair follicles from the back of the head to the transplanted location.
Who is Suitable for the Treatment?
The best candidate for the Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is someone who has the following conditions:
- Have enough hair follicles in the nape of the neck
- Have a stable mental and physical health
- Experiencing a constant hair loss for a long time
- Men or women going through stress-induced hair fall
What are the Advantages?
The treatment has the following advantages:
- It restores a person’s lost self-confidence.
- The transplanted hair will grow naturally, and the effect will be far superior to other synthetic hair techniques or procedures.
- The operation is simple and just requires local anesthetic. It may, however, take more than one treatment.
- Treatment outcomes are long-lasting and do not require any post-operative care or touch-ups.
- It’s a perfectly painless and safe surgery, and newer procedures don’t even require incisions or stitches.
What Results can you Achieve?
The results of treatment can be obtained within 3 to 4 months on average. It is recommended to discontinue anti-inflammatory drugs at least one week before the intervention to prevent blood clotting problems after surgery. This is to stop excessive bleeding during the operation, but your doctor will inform you, if necessary, in your case.
In general, antidepressants, anticoagulants, etc. You should consult your doctor if you are taking any medication that may affect your recovery.
What to Consider Before and After the Surgery?
Before the Surgery:
- Limit the alcohol, smoking, and caffeine consumption to slow down the healing process
- Medicines that can slow blood clotting, etc. should not be used
- Hair gel spray etc. styling products should not be used
After the Treatment:
- You should pay attention to the treated area. Even if the critical level has passed on the 4th and 15th day after transplantation, the risk remains.
- Sweat-inducing activities such as heavy sports should be avoided.
- It is not recommended to drive vehicles immediately after the operation.
- Pain and swelling may occur during the postoperative recovery period.
- It is recommended to start washing your hair on the third day after the operation.
- As a result of the operation, new hair growth can reach 30% in the first three months, 60% in the sixth month, and 100% per year.
- The treated area should be protected from heat and sunlight.
- Your hair will begin to grow back within a month, and after the operation is completed, it is extremely important to use the hair products recommended by your doctor.
How Much will it Cost?
Most people worry about the cost of the treatment. The surgery fees may vary depending on the type of service and coverage chosen, the area in the world where the person lives, and the reasons for the patient’s hair loss.
The cost of Hair Transplant Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 4999 to AED 9999. The actual cost can vary depending on several factors and will be determined after the initial consultation.
Why Choose Us?
The biggest factor that determines whether you have made the correct decision is the selection of the right center for treatment. At Enfield Royal Hair Clinic we offer sterile and clean operating rooms with modern and effective equipment. The clinic employs experts and is licensed to provide complex aesthetic and cosmetic procedures. The doctor and his team must be trained and fully equipped to perform the procedures.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile