People dream for bright spotless skin. Getting smooth skin is not easy even after trying all the remedies. The majority of them apply many whitening creams and try all home remedies to get bright skin. The treatment that they opt for does not show good results.
Keeping in view the skin problems the best alternative of all skincare treatments is introduced. Hydra facial is the world effective facial and is done all over the world. You can get your desired skin tone with this facial. This facial is also highly recommended by doctors and many Hollywood stars have bright skin as a result of hydra facial. Get Your Skin Summer-Ready with HydraFacial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What is Hydra Facial?
It is a revolutionary procedure that is done with a handheld device. This is rolled gently on the face which sucks all the dirt particles. It is a multistep treatment plan that helps to improve skin tone and texture. This process deeply infuses all the moisturizing serums and antioxidants in the skin. It also promotes the skin rejuvenating process and develops newly growing cells.
How it is Done?
It is done in four steps that are rolled into one facial treatment. The steps of hydra facial are illustrated below:
Cleansing and Exfoliation:
This is the first step of a hydra facial. In this step, your skin is deeply cleansed. All the dead cells that are gathered in the skin are sloughed off. The skin pores that are clogged with dirt, bacteria, and many other oil particles are deeply cleaned. The enlarged pores then get shrink after cleaning them. This gives you bright smooth skin.
It is the next step of hydra facial. In this step, the chemicals peels are applied to the skin. This may sound scary to apply chemical peel but in reality, they are not corrosive. These peels are actually glycolic acid or salicylic acid peel. They tighten your skin and may cause some redness and pain.
This is the last step of the hydra facial. All the blackheads and whiteheads are manually extracted from the skin giving you an even skin tone.
Hydrafacial is generally suitable for all skin types. The results are quite amazing but increasing the longevity of results requires a great deal of care after facials. Your healthcare provider will give you some instructions that you should follow for long-lasting results. Some general aftercare measures are as follows
- You should avoid exposure of your skin to the sun.
- Apply sunblock when going out.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
- Make sure that you do not wax, bleach, or shave your skin before and after treatment.
- Avoid applying to make up for at least 2-3 days.
- Do not apply skincare products and harsh exfoliants on the skin.
- Avoid touching your skin to prevent the risk of infection.
- If you notice more pain and redness you should consult your doctor.
- You should apply moisturizers prescribed by the doctor to promote the healing process.
Hydrafacial is an innovative procedure that offers numerous benefits. It has proved to be a miracle due to its manifold advantages such as
- All pigmentation issues are treated by hydra facial. It promises to give a smooth texture to the skin.
- It minimizes the appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Hydrafacial is composed of skin-friendly ingredients that are suitable for all skin types.
- It fades away all skin blemishes and makes it clean.
- This facial also improves your skin complexion and makes it fair.
- It removes the layer of all dead skin cells and triggers the skin rejuvenating process.
- It triggers collagen production in the skin which restores the elasticity of the skin.
- It opens the congested skin pores and cleans them from dirt and oil particles.
Is Hydra Facial Worth It?
Yes, hydra facial is worth it. It promises to give long-term benefits and results. This facial is suitable for all skin types and treats many skin problems. But a person who has more sensitive skin might not get long-lasting and effective results.
What to Expect?
Hydrafacial is a less invasive procedure that does not involve major side effects. It is done with no harsh chemicals and involves skin-soothing applicants. The patient will feel little pain, redness, and bruising after the hydra facial. This is something common after the facial and all the effects will subside within a couple of days. It fastens the skin rejuvenating process and you will notice the new glowy skin.
Why Choose Us?
There are many procedures in the market for skincare. We at our Enfield Royal SkinCare Treatments Clinic offer the most effective and popular hydra facial. Get Your Skin Summer-Ready with HydraFacial in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. It is done by an expert dermatologist that deeply cleanses and exfoliates the skin. We try our best to give our clients their desired results.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile