Face tattoos may be an artistic approach to expressing your mood. However, it is a human tendency to get bored or feel worn out about the realistic approach. This is why, we have designed special treatments for our Tattoo enthusiasts to aid them in their hour of need. Whether you are looking for an upgrade to the previous art or feeling like entirely clearing away the ink from your face. We can help you meet your desired aesthetic approach with Laser Tattoo Removal In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Read about; Face Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai and visit us today for an epic transformation.
What Is Face Laser Tattoo Removal?
This treatment aims to specifically break up the ink particles from your facial skin. We choose precise heat energy that is going to travel inside the dermis and trigger the changes from within. As a result, as the heat begins to circulate the blood flow, new cells are going to emerge. Eventually, a natural repairing mechanism is activated which is going to collaborate with the Lasers. This high concentration of two energies syncing and working together will generate your ideal results in less than two or three sessions.
What Happens During The Treatment?
- The initial approach is to cleanse your face. It is very important to disinfect the skin from floating impurities.
- After which, some anesthetic cream is applied on top to numb and prepare the skin for the next stage.
- We will activate the handheld device as the numbing effects are taking place gradually.
- A selected mode is chosen to draw the light beams directly on your face. It takes a blink of an eye to trigger the pigmented ink.
- You may feel a mild tingling sensation during the process. This is the heat energy entering through the dermal layers to improvise healthy changes.
- The entire duration is going to last for an hour; more or less. In the end, a soothing gel is introduced to the treated site to tame the redness.
What Are The Ideal Outcomes For Me?
We gathered a few happy facts about Laser Tattoo Removal In Dubai. Read and explore the wonder of this work of art;
- It is a tremendous technique to safely lighten the pigments of the ink without damaging the surrounding skin.
- The powerful beams are going to completely diminish the tattoo from the inside out within the initial appointments.
- Furthermore, any previous scar or dark spot is also going to fade away during the process.
- The heat energy is going to penetrate the deep dermal layers and stimulate new collagen cells.
- As a result, all the damage will be naturally taken care of as the cell turnover is going to fix the detected dents and fill up the empty spaces within the dermis.
- Eventually, the color complexion is going to brighten up. Even the sagging of the skin is reversed after this therapy.
- After a complete treatment, the final reveal will lock youthful effects on top. These new changes will boost your self-esteem and provide an upgrade to your aesthetics.
- Last but certainly not least, it is also a premium quality and pocket-friendly approach to remodeling your facial profile without any discomfort.
What Are The Safety Tips Post-Procedure?
You may feel your skin is becoming flaky or appears unusually red. This is a natural reaction post-treatment. Below are a few aftercare guidelines for you to practice smooth healing;
- Use clinically proven cleansers on your face.
- Do not hardly rub or exfoliate your skin.
- Paraben-based products are highly prohibited at the moment.
- Use cold water to splash on your face or rub ice cubes to reduce the inflammation.
- Apply antiseptic or soothing gels to tame the soreness.
- Wear higher SPF whether it rains or shines.
- Stay indoors as much as possible and keep yourself hydrated at all times.
- Do not touch your face with uncleaned hands or tools.
- Steer clear of alcoholic beverages and pause smoking for a while.
- Refrain from picking after the skin or scratching the treated regions.
- Lastly, use a chemical-free serum or lotion to moisturize your face.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This is an FDA-approved method to safely clear away the tattooed ink from your face. Therefore, this technique is not going to provoke any risks of bleeding, infections, or even scarring. Furthermore, to lock the healthy changes, we advise our clients to responsibly follow the homecare guidelines to prevent any possible side effects.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about Face Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or you can give us a direct call on our hotline and talk to us about your facial concerns. We will sign you up for a pre-booked appointment with our best Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic.