Are you trying to hide your ears under your hair, or behind massively huge headphones? This is due to people often calling you out for having bigger ears. Or do you personally feel their shape and size are not perfectly framing your face? And so these naturally occurring mishaps are seemingly interfering with your facial profile. If you can relate to this as you are reading the context, do not worry! We have a tremendous treatment option just for you. Read about; Otoplasty In Dubai. And explore Everything You Need To Know About Ear Reshaping in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is Ear Reshaping?
It is a minor operation that is held for both medical and cosmetic reasons. The aim of this treatment is to change the shape and size of your ears. Additionally, this surgery is also referred to as; Otoplasty. The goal is to align the misalignment of the ears. And adjust the new enhancements in relevance to the facial structure. Furthermore, it is also beneficial in terms of improving a person’s minor hearing issues. To find out more exclusive information about this surgery, keep on reading the guide as we unfold the essential protocols and progress.
Am I A Suitable Candidate?
- You are advised to opt for a mandatory consultation. This is a personalized meeting between you and your healthcare provider.
- The expert will examine your concern, and take the measurement of your face to adjust the changes accordingly.
- Furthermore, even the lobule that is attached to the facial skin can be detached and redesigned.
- Moreover, if you feel a defect has occurred due to an unexpected accident or another mishap has ruined the aesthetic appearance of your ear. And this is defaming your facial beauty – you can visit us today to discuss your concerns with one of our top surgeons. He/She will examine your condition, and sign you up for this surgery.
What Should Be My Expected Results?
The actual fact is that; the result is instant. However, you have to go through the recovery period in order to witness the final and completely healed changes. As soon as the bandages are taken off, you will sight the permanent reshaping of your perfectly shaped ears.
What Happens Inside The Operation Room?
This is a semi-surgical method to perform the modifications. Below is a brief outline of the procedure;
- The expert will record a few before and after snaps to keep a transitional history of your progress.
- The next step is to numb the region under care. Or you can also be put to sleep to perform the method.
- Your surgeon will begin by making an incision. The new changes are implemented according to your choice and preferences.
- It usually takes an hour or two to complete the entire process. In the end, you are moved to the recovery room.
- Your well-being is continuously monitored until you are all better to be discharged to home.
What Are The Perks Instore For Me?
There are countless benefits to Ear Reshaping – Otoplasty In Dubai. Read and explore the long-lasting effects it has on your aesthetic appearance;
- The overall focus will fluctuate because not all eyes are on your ears anymore.
- Even when you wear studs or other larger earrings; there is a balance between your facial structure and the surrounding framing.
- Eventually, you will feel confident about your looks. And this will boost your self-esteem as well.
- No more hiding under huge headphones. You can comfortably opt for earphones and enjoy your day without any sense of consciousness.
- Similarly, candidates find it a pleasant experience to be able to style their looks by tying their hair up or even in a bun.
- And lastly, recovery is not going to interfere with your daily tasks. Neither does it affect your hearing abilities. Therefore, you can go back to work without facing any obstacles.
Book A Free Consultation
For further assistance and guidance regarding Everything You Need To Know About Ear Reshaping in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, fill in the form below to book a free consultation by talking to our friendly team today. Or simply get your appointment scheduled with the top professional experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic.