Having silky smooth skin is no more a dream. Everyone can have this dream come true with the most effective, noninvasive, painless result to bring the treatment of Laser Hair removal. Say no to excessive hair growth on your body, face, and bikini by having this amazing laser treatment with Enfield Royal Laser Clinic in Dubai which is here to take you out of depression and hindering obstacles standing in your way to beautifying yourself. So get this amazing treatment done with us right away by filling out the appointment form mentioned right below this article and get to know in detail about Does Laser Remove Hair Permanently in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah?
Unwanted hair can be removed using a laser during a cosmetic surgery called laser hair removal. It functions by using a laser beam to destroy the hair follicle by focusing on the pigment there, which stops the hair from growing back. Although it may be applied to persons of all skin and hair types, the therapy works best on those with black, coarse hair and pale skin. In a clinical context, it is often carried out by a certified technician or dermatologist.
- The doctor may ask you to shave the region a day or two before the treatment and will shave the hair above the skin’s surface. Before the treatment, you could also be urged to refrain from things like waxing, hair removal, and exposure to the sun.
- Your skin will be covered in a cold gel or another type of cooling device by the doctor to protect it from the laser.
- The doctor will apply laser energy pulses to the treatment region using a portable laser instrument. The hair follicle’s pigment is the target of the laser, which damages it and stops the hair from regrowing. The laser pulses are often harmless and last barely a fraction of a second. Some folks could feel a tiny bit of stinging or pinching.
Is it Permanent?
Unwanted hair cannot be permanently removed with laser technology. Even though it can significantly decrease the amount of hair in the treated region, some hair may eventually grow back. Although it may be applied to persons of all skin and hair types, the therapy works best on those with black, coarse hair and pale skin.
The kind of laser utilized, the color and density of the hair, and the skin type will all have an impact on how permanent laser hair removal is. People with a pale complexion and dark hair often get the best results because the laser more efficiently targets the color in the hair follicle.
- Targets the hair follicle precisely without endangering the nearby skin.
- An alternative to typical hair removal treatments is quicker.
- Carried out in a medical facility and doesn’t need continuing upkeep, like routine shaving or waxing.
- Mostly painless, however, a little amount of stinging or pinching may be felt by some.
- The quantity of hair in the therapy region may be greatly reduced or perhaps totally eliminated.
Book Your Consultation Right Away!
Book your consultation with just a single click. Fill out the details in the below-mentioned form to let our consulting team get back tour queries regarding Does Laser Remove Hair Permanently in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah?