Beautification is alteration. Everyone wants a quick and easy fix to aging problems. Not many of us have the potential to undergo the knife. With changes on the move, many off the road bumps; are likely to appear along the way. When it comes to non-surgical anti-aging solutions, Botox treatment pops into our minds. Even so, many people show major concerns about them. The most common fear is the extra shine. Frown lines? Crow Feet area? Or Smile Lines? Discuss the appropriate options available for you with your Dermatologist. And if you are wondering Does Botox Make Your Face Shiny In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? The answer is NO.
Our experts at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai, provide a natural look by inserting less amount of product into the skin. This helps to restrain some expressions and prevent from appearing a shiny artificial look on the face. With Botox, it is important to remember that the results are related accordingly. If we put too much Botox in, all the expressions will be blunted. And the skin may indeed become very smooth and appear to be shiny. Let us take you on a journey of information, as we enlighten you with step-by-step guidance to learning more about Botox Fillers in Dubai.
What is Botox?
Everyone has heard the term Botox but not everyone understands how it works. Botox is a Neurotoxic Protein; meaning it stops the muscles from making any movement inside the skin. But it should not provide a paralyzing effect. If done properly, by an expert physician, you can feel the muscle inside, without having to move it. Meaning, you can frown without forming any lines on the treated area. The aim of Botox Fillers is to stop the muscles from functioning. You can even raise your eye brows without creating any lines on the treated area.
Unlike any other treatments, Botox Fillers too; are customized and carefully planned in agreement with each individual patient. The treatment is all about what you want to do on your face according to your likes and comfort. Botox injections do not take any longer than 5 minutes. And the effects can be seen within a week. You can have another treatment done on the place without any risks.
Over time, additional sessions can be added after every 3 to 6 months, if required by the patient. All this to maintain a natural-looking, flawless facial appearance. Plastic surgeons can perform Botox injections too. But every physician should be a certified practitioner in order to provide you with the services.
Before starting the treatment, the expert will;
- Ask you to fill in the form to detect any medical history.
- When cleared, you are taken to the procedure room and explained the whole procedure step by step.
- After that, your face is cleansed.
- A numbing cream or injections are injected into the skin.
- The areas of concern are marked with a pen. This is for the expert to know where to carefully inject the fillers at.
- The fillers are periodically injected inside the skin. Each with careful consideration and techniques with short intervals.
- The expert will also insert an injection or two around the hairline. This helps to block some of the upper portions of the two big muscles on the forehead.
- In the end, an ice pack is applied to the treated area.
There are so many benefits of Botox Fillers in Dubai. There most popular ones among the patients are;
- Firstly, it is entirely non-invasive.
- It is a safe and effective treatment.
- It works as a barrier between you and premature aging.
- Helps to smooth the face.
- It prevents any frowning on the forehead.
- Builds collagen and improves the texture of the skin.
- Promotes a flawless complexion.
- Triggers muscles’ memory. Meaning, the muscles will learn to move less with time.
- No movement of the muscles promotes youthfulness and a healthy glow to the face.
- One session may result in lasting up to 3 to 4 months.
- You can go back to work and other activities right after getting your session done.
Book a Consultation:
If you have further concerns regarding Does Botox Make Your Face Shiny In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a consultation today. Or schedule an appointment with our experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic.