Did you know teeth cannot repair themselves? This is why it is important to take responsibility for taking care before bacteria latch themselves to feed them off. However, even after getting a second chance to restore the decaying tooth, there is no guarantee that another attack is not on its way. To make sure the safety of the newly constructed tooth is protected at all times, we install a dental crown. There is a process and a number of perks that proceed during and after the procedure. Read about; Do You Always Need A Crown After A Root Canal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And explore more on Root Canal In Dubai.
Who Needs A Root Canal?
We strongly recommend visiting us annually to keep track of the possible problem. In other respects, your teeth may become dark or gray. Biting or chewing on food could trouble you, even sipping a hot or cold drink can create throbbing pain. If you find yourself struggling with this unideal situation, you are definitely an ideal candidate to undergo this procedure. In case of any delay, the bacteria could eat out the entire protein and cause it to fall off.
Why Do I Need A Tooth-Crown?
The reason why we place a crown on a resurrected tooth is due to the lack of natural resistance in the re-modeled structure. The natural capacity of strength will decrease without a shield. In order to sustain oral health and empower the treated tooth, a Crown is extremely important. Not only will it save you from long-run destruction, but also secure the overall safety of your healthy teeth. We understand that sometimes due to budget management, not everyone is eligible to undergo a complete procedure. However, we are offering our best services to aid you with the matter as well. Visit our website for Financial Policy and restore your vibrant smile.
What Happens During The Treatment?
This is a non-surgical procedure that takes place inside a Doctor’s office. Below is a step-by-step guide to enlighten you about the process;
- The dentist will draw some X-rays to determine the depth of the problem. He/She will also perform a few sensitivity tests on the affected and surrounding teeth.
- After a close analysis, the expert will begin by deep cleansing your teeth. The next step is to insert some percentage of local anesthesia into the gums.
- It takes less than ten minutes to numb the entire mouth. After which, the sick tooth is drilled and opened with the help of a tiny little dental drill.
- Through the pulp chamber to the corrupted blood vessels, some antibiotic medicine is carefully injected into the tooth to disinfect the bacteria and cleanse the fragile veins.
- It is then filled and sealed to complete the overall shape of the tooth. However, we do not install the crown on the same day as the treatment. It is best to allow it to heal naturally. And then introduce the cover to shield it from future damage.
- At the end of the procedure, you are advised to consume semi-liquid food and gradually upgrade to soft meals during the week. For further details, visit us today and seek an expert’s help in your hour of need.
What Are The Best Outcomes Of The Procedure?
Discover the long-lasting benefits of Root Canal In Dubai;
- The first and most important advantage is that you are able to comfortably eat and drink again.
- There is no electrifying sensation interrupting your tooth enamel anymore. You can easily brush your teeth and floss after meals too.
- Candidates talk about being able to sleep peacefully as well. No fear of a Dentist yanking out your tooth is keeping you up all night.
- Furthermore, taking a bite is not going to cause any breakage or fracture to the treated tooth ever again. The crown is going to safeguard your newly restored tooth.
- You can smile with confidence and laugh out loud with your friends and family without being embarrassed about cavities.
- And finally, there is very minimal downtime to the therapy. However, even when healing from the swelling, you can go on with your daily tasks. In case of any discomfort, be sure to take your painkiller as prescribed to you by your Dentist.
Book A Free Consultation
Have you been prescribed to undergo this procedure? Or do you want to find out why: Do You Always Need A Crown After A Root Canal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill out the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly team today. You can talk about your concerns and inquiries regarding the installations and preparations. Or simply book a scheduled appointment with our best Endodontics at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.