A scholar once said, “…had Cleopatra’s nose been shorter, the whole face of the world would have been changed.”
The nose is at the center of the face making it a key characteristic of how a person’s face is judged. Among plastic surgeries, nose jobs have been known to be one of the most common ones. Nose jobs however do not always have to be a surgical process and it can be done using injectables as well. This is done for purely cosmetic purposes and it enhances the shape of the nose. Reshaping the slope of the nose using fillers is a very common procedure to make small changes. Dermal Fillers for Nose Job in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah enables a person to make these little changes without having to go through a long surgical procedure.
What is It?
The surgical method for the nose consists of an operation in which the surgeon makes an incision around the nose and also uses general anesthesia. However, with the help of fillers, the doctor changes the shape of the nose without making incisions. In this non-surgical process, a specific type of hyaluronic acid solution is introduced under the skin on the nose. This solution can make the nose symmetrical as well as balance the uneven slope of the nose. Also called liquid rhinoplasty.
This is also a reversible process and the doctor dissolves the filler with a different type of solution.
How is it Done?
Medical history is taken by the doctor before starting the treatment. Only if the person is medically fit for the procedure, the doctor then proceeds with discussing the patient’s desired results and the changes they want on their nose.
If the desired results can be achieved using filler, only then it is used. The doctor accordingly suggests the number of injections and placements needed for the procedure.
The first step of the treatment is to cleanse the nose and then a numbing solution is applied. When the nose is numbed, the doctor marks the area where to be injected with the solution. Then with precise needles the doctor carefully injects the solution into the skin on the nose.
Duration of the Treatment:
This treatment usually takes about a few minutes or at most an hour. It is not a long procedure.
Why get it Done?
- To make the back of the nose more prominent, a person can use nose fillers. It can also be done to refine a thick nose.
- To get a temporary solution for the appearance of the nose, this is the right option.
- To change the shape of a crooked nose, your doctor may suggest using fillers.
- To elevate the nose tip, the solution is inoculated into the base that separates the nostrils and the tip of the nose.
- With this procedure, you can fill the hump on the nose.
- To get a quick procedure, that is, just a few minutes, with instant results, you can use fillers.
- This can also be used as a pre-treatment before the actual surgery to see if the patient is satisfied with the results.
How Long Does it Last?
The Dermal Fillers for Nose Job in Dubai lasts for more than a year. Some of the solutions may stay permanently in the nose; however, most of it is absorbed in a year or two.
Is it Safe?
This is a comparatively very safe procedure as compared to surgical treatments as there are fewer chances of infection. This is because there are no incisions involved which reduce the risk of infection due to bacteria.
An ideal candidate for the treatment is anybody who wants to fill up the bumps in the nose or reshape them in any other way. However, for the ones wanting to make their nose smaller or thinner, this process is not for them. The doctor, after examining the nose, guides the patient on whether liquid solutions will be preferable or if they need a surgical process.
Medications and other medical conditions are also kept into consideration before the procedure. If suffering from a serious medical condition, the doctor needs to be consulted first.
There are many benefits of the treatment some of which are listed below:
- The recovery time of the procedure is relatively small.
- This is an immediate solution to fix the imperfections of the nose
- This solution is non-permanent that can easily be reversed if an individual is not satisfied.
- It is non-invasive so the chances of infections are relatively low.
- This procedure is quick and safe for individuals.
- There is only minor discomfort with this procedure.
- It is much cheaper than surgical procedures
In some people, there may be little redness and bruising around the nose. The nose can also be swelled for some time. These are temporary after-effects of the procedure and are gone in a few days.
The procedure should be carried out by an experienced doctor in a clinical environment to avoid any risk of serious side effects.
The doctors at Enfield Royal clinic are highly qualified and experienced enough to carry out the delicate procedures and provide the best treatments. To get the safest and most reliable Dermal Fillers for Nose Job in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah visit us.