As we age, we see different signs of aging. Some of these signs are very visible to the human eye such as fine lines and wrinkles. These imperfections directly affect the appearance of our faces. These wrinkles around the outer corners of the eye can add years to one’s appearance, leading to frustration and a loss of confidence. To look fresh and feel confident, botox might be the best solution. So, do you want to look young? Want to smile without the worry of wrinkles? Worry less because Botox can solve all your problems. Feel free to explore Botox In Dubai for Crow’s Feet Botox Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is Crow’s Feet?
To start, it is necessary to understand what crows feet are and why they occur. Crows feet are eye wrinkles that occur naturally. Our delicate skin starts to lose its firmness. The natural production of collagen and elastin diminishes resulting in the lack of elasticity. Crows feet tend to appear more while making any sort of eye movement such as smiling or squinting. These are most commonly associated with aging but can be caused by smoking, sun exposure, and genetics.
Treatment for Crow’s feet:
Botox is renowned for its remarkable ability to reduce the signs of aging. It helps to regain youthfulness. For the treatment of Crow’s feet, botox is injected into the affected area. The aim is to control the muscle and eliminate the problem. It is injected into the muscle around the eye to block acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter responsible for muscle contractions. It temporarily freezes the targeted muscles. When these muscles are paralyzed, they allow skin to smooth out and soften resulting in more rejuvenating skin. These anti-wrinkle injections help reduce or even remove wrinkles.
Steps You Have To Go Through:
The procedure of Crow’s feet is very simple and straightforward.
- Firstly, it does not require incisions or general anesthesia.
- The procedure typically takes a few minutes, making it an ideal option, especially for those with a busy schedule.
- After evaluating the skin condition, the appropriate dosage and injection points are determined for optimal results.
- The area around the eyes will be cleaned and a numbing cream will be applied to enhance comfort.
- Using a fine needle, a small amount of Botox is injected into the targeted muscles around the corner of the eye.
- Botox injections are like muscle-relaxing agents that naturally soothe wrinkles.
- It results in a subtle and natural-looking improvement to crow’s feet maintaining our appearance.
- The skin will be thoroughly cleansed and ice packs will be given to avoid any redness.
The benefits of Botox for Crow’s feet are countless. Here are some of them,
- You can immediately resume your daily lifestyle.
- Almost no or minimal amount of pain is endured during the whole process.
- Minimal redness or swelling might occur but it can be reduced by applying ice packs.
- It is a non-surgical treatment, but the results of the botox are comparable to that of surgical treatment.
- The procedure is quick and convenient, lasting only a few seconds.
- Results are typically visible in three to five days.
- Botox injectables reduce the depth of crow’s feet leading to more confidence.
- Botox is a reversible process, so any kind of unwanted issue can be resolved.
- Through this procedure, you can restore youthfulness and your self-esteem.
To ensure the best possible outcome and minimize potential side effects, it is crucial to follow proper aftercare. Here are some essential tips,
- Refrain from rubbing or massaging the treated area from botox to prevent spreading to unintended areas.
- Protect the treated area from excessive sun exposure by wearing a wide-brimmed hat or using SPF 30+ sunscreen.
- Engaging in strenuous exercise that causes excessive sweating should be avoided for at least 24 hours.
- Make sure to avoid consuming alcohol and blood thinning medication for a few days before treatment.
- Schedule and attend any recommended follow-up appointments to assess the results and make adjustments if necessary.
Book a Free Consultation:
You can find out more about Crows Feet Botox Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah on our website. Just fill out the form below and book a free consultation today. Or you can register and get yourself a pre-booked appointment with the very best Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic.