Look Spectacular and Youthful with Fillers!
With advancements in cosmetology, injectable treatments to correct facial imperfections have become more and more frequent in recent years. The reason for their popularity is that they represent a valid alternative to surgical interventions. The most biocompatible and safe fillers are used for correcting imperfections. Face Filler Injections in Dubai reduce or eliminate both superficial and deep wrinkles as well as depressions in the skin thickness of different origins; the injection below the defect relaxes and smooths it in a very natural way.
When injected into the layers of the skin or under the muscles, these are gel-based preparations that reshape the face and show natural or early signs of aging. They are widely used in medicine as part of anti-aging therapy or as a primary tool for non-surgical contouring. These are injected into the deep layers of the skin using a syringe and a skinny needle. Some fillers also contain anesthetic, making the procedure as comfortable and painless as possible.
The effects are immediately noticeable at the end of treatment. If injected correctly in the right quantities and the right places, the results are natural and do not appear artificial. Wrinkles become less noticeable, and they can also serve as an alternative to a surgical facelift. Small and thin lips can be made to look more harmonious and plumper.
The advantages include:
- The treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis, with or without local anesthesia; in most cases, normal working and social life can be resumed immediately
- Allows a natural result with progressive remodeling
- Ideal for those who want to avoid surgery and changes that are too sudden and significant
- Hyaluronic acid is reabsorbed after a certain number of months. It has the advantage of returning to the initial condition in case of lack of satisfaction with the new appearance.
- The cost is low
- There is no need to perform any tests or preparations before undergoing the treatment.
- It is repeatable regularly
- Painless procedure
- Instantly visible results
- Fast rehabilitation
- Cumulative effect
- Improved quality of the skin
- The fillers are entirely absorbed and excreted from the body
What areas can be treated?
With the help of fillers, you can correct facial features making them more harmonious and making the age-related changes less apparent. They help transform the following areas of the face:
Lips: They can be made voluminous and hydrated, removing congenital or acquired asymmetries.
Nasolabial Folds: Even young girls face the problem, and fillers can successfully cope with them.
Cheekbones and Cheeks: When facial features lose their former clarity. Special features return sagging parts to their place and replenish lost volume.
Forehead: The treatment often combines Botox, and the forehead appears more youthful and smoother.
Nose: Gel formulations make the hump on the nose invisible and the wings of the nose more symmetrical, if necessary.
Depending on the aesthetic objectives, preparations of different densities are selected. For example, the most suitable option will be used for the chin correction to make the effect as long as possible.
Types of Fillers:
It is an essential element of human skin and connective tissue. In combination with collagen and elastin fibers, it ensures youthfulness and elasticity of the skin. However, over time, its synthesis slows down by 1% per year. Fillers based on hyaluronic acid restore hair loss, improve skin tone, and correct wrinkles. The main advantage of fillers is that they are biocompatible and spread without the formation of lumps and irregularities.
The substance is widely used in cosmetology. As a result of this effect, the production of new collagen fibers is accelerated. Polylactic acid injections help eliminate sagging tissues and improve complexion. It is injected deeply into the nasolabial folds and the temporal regions, and it acts by stimulating collagen production.
The following guidelines should be followed before getting the treatment:
- You do not need to get any blood tests done.
- It is necessary to inform the doctor of any allergic reactions to anesthesia, previous episodes of herpes, or filler treatments.
- It is essential to discuss what previous substances were used and if any complication was found.
- You are also advised not to take any medications that result in blood thinning.
- Stop smoking and reduce alcohol consumption weeks before the treatment.
The procedure is carried out on an outpatient basis and injects the product in the appropriate locations. The methods vary depending on the site and the preferences of the doctor.
- To avoid any kind of discomfort, the doctor will give local anesthesia.
- The area to be treated is disinfected and cleaned thoroughly.
- Injections are given in the targeted areas to make skin appear voluminous and smooth.
Slight redness and an itchy sensation in the treated area usually are immediately after the treatment. The discomfort is temporary and typically subsides after a few hours. The pain is temporary and typically subsides after a few hours. Some swelling is possible for a few hours, but it can last longer in case of an increase in the volume of the lips.
Hard lumps may be palpable, even if not visible, which are no longer noticeable after a few days. Sometimes there are bruises, rarely persisting for a few days.
Sometimes there are bruises, rarely persisting for a few days, which can be masked with a concealer. It may be advisable to apply cold packs the evening following the treatment and possibly sleep with the head slightly raised for the first time.
How long does the result last?
Once injected, the body gradually reabsorbs the filler. The duration of this process varies according to the site and the number of treatments already carried out. In some cases, after three to four months, it is necessary to make some adjustments. The average duration in highly mobile areas such as the lips is shorter than in less dynamic areas such as the nasolabial folds.
Some reactions common to all injections may appear after the treatment:
- Redness, swelling, and tenderness.
- Slight bruising or scarring at the injection site.
The cost of Face Filler Injections in Dubai can range from AED 999 to AED 1999. The price is determined by the number of fillers to be used and the number of sessions needed to achieve the desired results.
Book a Free Appointment!
Are you looking for Face Filler Injections in Dubai? You can trust the specialists at Enfield Royal Clinic. Book a free appointment by filling out the consultation form below.