People often perceive medical procedures to be painful and frightful. However, the truth on the other hand is rather quite the opposite. Such is the case with dental treatments. Today we will be addressing the reality of the life-saving procedure for your sick teeth. Read along as we dispel myths about Root Canal In Dubai. Explore; Common Misconceptions About Root Canal Treatment Debunked in Dubai & Abu Dhabi and reach out for dental care if you are struggling with a toothache.
What Is A Root Canal?
This is a common and reliable dental treatment that is performed to treat an infected or cracked tooth. When the internal tissues inside the enamel of your tooth get affected, it will spread the bacteria into the blood vessels too. As a result, the cavity takes place that is likely to feed off the entire calcium and completely decay the sick tooth. To reverse the situation, an Orthodontist is going to implement this rescue mission to restore health within the treated site and safeguard the well-being of other remaining teeth.
What Are The Common Misconceptions Regarding The Treatment?
- Root Canal is a Painful Procedure: this is rather incorrect because we perform the method under the influence of local anesthesia. Therefore, no pain or other discomfort is felt during the health restoration process.
- It is an Expensive Treatment: it is not an out-of-the-budget treatment. However, in case, you lose a tooth or two due to the infection spreading along the entire blood vessels. In such a case scenario, replacing the natural tooth is going to be quite expensive.
- The Success Rate is Low: we are offering you 95% successful results with relieved discomfort in the long run. Candidates who have undergone the treatment have reported being able to eat and drink without any electrifying sensation.
- The Cavity will Come Back: yes, the infection or cavity is going to come back if you do not opt for a dental crown. To lock the instilled prosperity, we will place a tooth-alike cover on the treated tooth to shield it from future harm or damage.
- The Results Do not Last Long: the outcomes can even last for a lifetime. You are advised to look after oral hygiene and visit your dentist from time to time to boost your dental health.
Who Should Opt For The Treatment?
Anyone who is dealing with toothache, electrifying sensation due to hot or cold intake. Even brushing your teeth is causing massive discomfort. The gum infections cause recession and bleeding because of the pus erupting from the infected tooth Root Canal Treatment. In such a case scenario, you are advised to reach out for dental care. Any delay might result in an unfortunate loss of your precious teeth.
What Happens During The Session?
This is a semi-invasive treatment that is going to take place inside the Doctor’s office. Below is a step-by-step guideline to enlighten you about the process;
- First things first, the dentist is going to gently disinfect your entire mouth. The next step is to inject some anesthetic injections directly into the gums.
- A dental sheet is placed on your mouth to focus on the affected tooth solely. The expert is going to use a tiny dental tool to drill into the sick tooth.
- The goal is to reach inside the corrupted pulp chamber to disinfect the bacteria from within. Some antibiotic injectables are injected to get the job done.
- After which, a special filling is placed within the hole to fill it up. In the end, a dental crown is placed on top to permanently protect the treated tooth.
What Are The Common Benefits?
We gathered a variety of advantages to educate you about the perks of the treatment;
- The first and most important thing is to be able to brush your teeth without any pain. On top of that, you can easily eat or drink anything hot or cold.
- Candidates talk about being able to chew and enjoy their meals without having to swallow just to fill up their tummies.
- Moreover, all the potential dentin is discarded for good. This will safeguard your dental health for years to come.
- Even the pale discoloration is completely cleared away. Your gum’s health is restored and well-protected.
- No more bleeding or bad breath coming out of your mouth. This is an upgrade to your oral hygiene with a boosted confidence to smile ever so brightly.
Book A Free Consultation:
A root canal is a safe and pain-free attempt to save your teeth. For furthermore information regarding; Common Misconceptions About Root Canal Treatment Debunked in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or call our hotline to book a pre-booked appointment with our best Dentists at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.