Women always wish for great intimation to look attractive. People dream of flawless, bright skin to enhance their facial appearance. In the past, people face skin problems, but they do not have a particular treatment to treat them. But now with the development and progress many effective treatments are introduced. You can make yourself look younger than your actual age by opting for many cosmetic procedures. Similarly, if you have stretch marks on your face then go for CO2 Laser for Stretch Marks in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to get rid of them.
What is a Fractional CO2 Laser?
This method has gained ground, in the last few years as it has proved to be the most reliable nonsurgical method for treating stretch marks. It uses multiple beams of laser light that are directly exposed to the skin. The working of the laser depends on small micro-injuries formed beneath the skin surface. It targets the fibroblast under the skin and triggers the production of more collagen fibers. This causes the resurfacing of the skin and new skin is formed. The stretch marks, get fade and they go away gradually. The texture of the skin is highly enhanced and the skin gets tightened and lifted.
What are the Causes of Stretch Marks?
These marks are commonly formed due to multiple reasons. These marks can be inherited and formed due to family history. Moreover, during periods of rapid growth or obesity, the skin gets overstretched and several fine lines are formed on the skin. The level of collagen and other elastic fibers began to decrease as you grow older. All the skin layers get disrupted and the skin loses its elasticity. The connective tissue does not grow to the optimum extent. You are also likely to experience stretch marks at puberty or during your pregnancy period.
How Are they Treated?
This procedure is more effective for getting a smooth skin tone. It minimizes the appearance of marks on the face. The details of the removal of marks are as follows
- Firstly the area to be treated is cleaned and toned. Your dermatologist will apply a solution of numbing gel to reduce pain and discomfort.
- Then a beam of laser energy is made close to the affected area. The laser is targeted only on that area without invading the surrounding tissues. This energy heats and breaks the small area promoting the growth of new healthy skin.
- Essentially the laser creates mini wounds that trigger the formation of elastin and collagen. You will not feel any agony or irritation as the area is completely numbed.
- As your skin starts healing results will be apparent and you will notice bright and radiant skin. It promotes the regrowth of the epidermis which gives you healthy skin.
Benefits of CO2 Laser:
There are multiple advantages of Co2 Laser to remove stretch marks:
- It is a non-surgical procedure that effectively treats all skin problems.
- It improves skin tone and smooths the skin.
- This helps in the growth of new skin cells and rejuvenates the epidermis.
- It triggers the formation of collagen which makes the skin elastic and firm.
- It gives you a more youthful and vibrant look.
- It is a less invasive procedure with minimal downtime.
- CO2 fractional laser may help you treat pre-cancerous lesions
This procedure is very fruitful as it clears out your skin and makes it tight. You should follow some aftercare, measures given by your doctor to maintain good results. Following are the post-treatment measures:
- Do not expose your skin to the sun. use sunblock when going out.
- Each proper diet is enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- Drink plenty of water after the treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Do not opt for another procedure while you are undergoing it.
- Make sure not to touch the treated area if you feel irritation.
- See your dermatologist if you face bruising or redness.
The results of this treatment are not permanent. Although this procedure minimizes their visibility the marks do not fade all the way. Patients see 60-70% improvement in their skin texture after getting a CO2 Laser.
Why Choose Us?
Get even smooth skin by treating all the stretch marks. We also offer CO2 Laser for Stretch Marks in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at our Enfiled Royal Laser Treatments Clinic in Dubai. We have experienced doctors that give their excellent services. Moreover, we provide a safe and secure environment to our clients and promise to give the desired results.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile