Parents can tell from the very beginning that their child has Autism. They are just waiting for the experts to sit with them and diagnose it officially to begin the treatment. We understand how you feel. And we care about your child’s well-being as well. This is why, we are here to give you an insight into the depth of the topic. Read about; Autism Spectrum Disorders In Dubai. And discover exclusive information about; Children’s Autism in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah in the guide below.
What Condition Is Referred To As Children’s Autism?
This medical condition is also known as Autism Spectrum Disorder. It is a variety of under-developed and different social interaction and behavioral problems found within a young child. The condition can be narrowed or broken down into different categories. To help people understand the different functions of the kids. Different severity levels such as;
- Difficulty socializing with other children
- Responding to toys and food
- Lack of eye contact
- Low functioning
- Intense behavior
- Acting independent
- Unable to interact
- Hypersensitivity to oral texture in their mouth. Or the taste or smell of food as well as Stereotypic behavior with poor communication in general while facing other challenges and barriers are related to the matter.
What Are The Signs And Symptoms?
The early indications can be detached as early as the childhood time period. The crucial framing of the problem can vividly appear between 12 to 24 months. However, the symptoms may even show up after the age of one to five. You may notice a lack of response in communication or other social skills development between you or the child’s peer group be an alarming situation. Even restricted patterns or choices of behavior and activities can allow us to diagnose an infant to be an autistic individual.
How Is The Diagnosis Determined?
An ASD diagnosis is based on;
- Different screening and monitoring of a child’s behavior and patterns.
- There are a couple of genetic tests and reports to consider.
- And finally, the evaluation regarding the current condition and difficulties faced by our little patients.
What Is The Treatment?
Autism and exercises work hand in hand. There are certain practices that are implemented to help the little patients to calm their frustrations and anxiety. These could be as simple as walking in the park or getting involved in activities that seemingly are enjoyed by the child. Whether it be taking place inside the doctor’s office or at home, getting involved with the child at their level of interest promotes the overall well-being of both their mental and physical health. Furthermore, there are prescribed therapies and medications that are specifically designed to aid the child.
Are There Any Risk Factors?
Do not hold onto the red flags. Any delay or denial may result in severe complexities and disorder. Therefore, to avoid such a major risk, parents are advised to consult a child’s specialist as soon as possible.
The Golden Recovery:
- There are absolutely no conditions that cannot be treated in the medical sciences today. With persistent care and time investment, we have helped thousands of children to recover smoothly.
- The right therapies and attitude can cure the problem and improvise improvement. We advise parents to be hopeful when dealing with this disorder. It may take time but it is 100% reversible.
- Another important factor is acceptance. We understand it is stressful but your dedication will allow a greater chance for the child to improve toward betterment.
- And lastly, as soon as you notice an unusual pattern, immediately start working with the child. Do not ignore the mild signs and opt for the expert’s guidance. And be sure to collaborate with the specialist and provide medication and other essential treatment timely.
Book A Free Consultation
Remember, this is a complexity; not a disease! If you are looking for supportive treatments and programs for your child, fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our specialist and seek professional help about; Children’s Autism in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah at Enfield Royal Clinic.