There are many factors that could be responsible for destroying the aesthetic profile of your smile. Some people have been smoking since a young age, this causes dull discoloration over a period of time. Similarly, some cosmetics that are not up to the standard; can also trigger negative outcomes and cause the lips to become stained or discolored all of a sudden. Often, it can also be underlined under a medical condition because some people have a habit of applying saliva all over their lips. Not only does this dries them out but also darkens their appearances. If you are also facing the same problem and are looking for a safer alternative to reverse the undesired effects. Read about; Chemical Peel For Lips In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. And visit us today for a transformation of a lifetime.
What Is A Chemical Peel?
This is a cosmetic treatment that is designed to lighten the unappealing after-effects of the damage from the surface. The targeting goal is to process the brightening effects with slower and safer steps. There are a few concentrated formulas to choose from. A number of topical serums and peels are applied on top to exfoliate and even out the exterior. As a result, the entire canvas appears flake-free and flawless.
How Does It Work On Lips?
Unlike facial treatment, this is also the same approach with minimum concentration and timing. The aim of this treatment is to lighten all the unappealing pigmentation from the region. Depending on your condition, a mild or strong mask is applied on the dark canvas. It consists of naturally lightening ingredients that are gentle on the lips. And works actively to discard the toughest of stains. The concentrated formula is left on for a required duration. After which, the productive outcomes are going to take place in due time. However, you are advised to opt for a few mandatory sessions to reach your desired goals.
Who Can Opt For The Session?
If you are struggling with two tones or darkness on your lips. Whether the discoloration is caused by genetics or other factors. You can definitely walk in for a personalized meeting. One of our top Dermatologists will look into the matter. And sign you up for this treatment.
How Is The Method Performed?
This is a simple method that is performed at a Doctor’s office. Below is a brief detail about the procedure;
- The expert will examine the condition of your lips. And select which peel is more effective for you after careful consideration.
- The next step is to; cleanse the surface. And apply a numbing cream on top to eliminate any discomfort during the session.
- The chemical peel is applied all over your lips. It is left on for a calculated period of time.
- It is then gently swiped clean with the help of cotton pads. A protecting serum is applied afterward. This will lock the healthy effects in place.
- In the end, you are all set to go home with a few aftercare practices to follow later on.
What Are The Benefits?
There are plenty of advantages to the Chemical Peel For Lips In Dubai. Read and find out;
- It is an inexpensive and effective option to renew the natural tones of your lips.
- The results are long-lasting. And with persistent care, you can sustain the maintenance without investing much effort even at home.
- You will notice plumpness and rejuvenation on top. It will also make them soft and appear more flushed.
- The surface looks flawless and silky-smooth. You can even safely exfoliate them at home with the help of gentle exfoliants specifically designed for lips.
- No more dark lines or other dull discoloration is present to destroy the aesthetic beauty of your smile. You can comfortably opt for glosses or apply other lip balms.
- This will also upgrade the charm of your smile. You are confidently speaking and smiling in public without having to hide anything under a mask or darker lip stain.
- It will also stimulate collagen, which will promote youthfulness on your lips.
- Furthermore, there is no downtime to this treatment. You can easily resume your activities or go back to work without any disturbance.
- And lastly, it is a safe treatment for everyone. There are no side effects latched to it.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns about the discoloration or unattractive framing of your smile. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. And learn more about; Chemical Peel For Lips In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Enfield Royal SkinCare Treatments Clinic.