Teeth require special care. They are made out of fragile elements of natural protein and calcium. Therefore, it is also much easier for the bacteria to attack and knock them down. To make sure your teeth remain healthy for a lifetime, you must visit your dentist for regular check-ups and practice your oral hygiene on a regular basis. Any lack of responsibility can cause harm to your teeth. Or cause them to fall off on their own. If you are somebody, who has a gap or two in their mouth. You can opt for Dental Implants In Dubai. Explore; Can Dental Implants Be Covered In A Day in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Or talk to our friendly consultants today and find answers to your questions.
What Are Dental Implants?
This is a special dental treatment that is performed to restore the aesthetic and dental aspects of each individual in need. What happens is that, sometimes, due to unideal circumstances, natural teeth fall after rotting away. The missing tooth leaves behind a gap. This space will interfere with your usual mouth function or often causes difficulties while speaking as well. To re-fill the gap, we install dental implants to replace the natural gem. These false teeth are hook-like anchors that are inserted into your jawbone. And to finish off the process, a replica of your tooth is screwed and tightened on top to upgrade the aesthetics and dental health.
Is It A One-Day Procedure?
There are two options for the installations. This is why, it is mandatory to opt for the initial consultation. The expert will check up on your dental situation and your previous medical records as well. After careful analysis, the dentist is going to suggest a one-day procedure to you. Or sign you up for a two-step solution to install the hook and place the crown on two separate days.
What Happens During The Treatment?
This is a non-invasive approach to perform the procedure. Below is a step-by-step guide to installing the implants;
- First things first, the expert will choose the suitable option for you according to your current health. After which, the action is proceeded forward.
- During the one-day procedure, the implants and the crown are installed one after the other. This way you are healing one time only. And you are sent home with a few aftercare to practice smooth healing.
- On the other hand, another option is to finish the treatment in two steps. This method requires making an incision inside the jawbone, which is done by injecting a numbing injection into your gums.
- The required number of implants are installed and there is an interval to the procedure. In less than 6 months, the dental wounds will recover and adjust to the changes. Hence, the gums are looking healthy for step two.
- We will clean the teeth and install the custom-made covers on the fully adjusted hooks. These are screw-like implants, therefore, the crowns will not fall off on their own.
- Once everything is perfectly screwed and fixed, we will give you some mouthwash to swish around your teeth.
- In the end, you are re-appointed for a follow-up session to monitor your progress and dental health.
What Are The Benefits For Me?
There are many healthy perks to opting for Dental Implants In Dubai. Read and explore the happy facts for you;
- This is a permanent change that is installed inside your mouth. So even if the top crown gets old in the upcoming decades. We will replace it with a new one without surgically operating again.
- Furthermore, it is also an upgrade to your aesthetic appearance. You can smile and comfortably talk in public.
- You can easily consume your meals without any discomfort. Chewing your food is not going to be troublesome anymore.
- On the other hand, it is also going to provide comfort while practicing your oral health. You will not encounter any bleeding while brushing.
- The filling up of all the empty spaces will also add dimension to your external jawline.
- Eventually, your speech will also improve due to the surrounding support of the teeth.
- No one will be able to identify an artificial tooth in the mouth. It is going to blend naturally with your original teeth.
- Lastly, the implants are a durable solution to your problem. And with good care, the results are going to last for a lifetime.
Book A Free Consultation
If you want to find out more on; Can Dental Implants Be Covered In A Day in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Feel free to fill up your details in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or you could sign up for a scheduled appointment with our board-certified experts at Enfield Royal Dental Clinic.