Undoubtedly, one of the effects of time is that the body undergoes some deformations. The skin, which begins to lose its elasticity with age, first manifests wrinkles and sagging. The first aging in the face area usually occurs in the eyebrow and forehead areas. Over time, the deformations in these areas are followed by sagging of the eyelids. These sagging can be collected on the eye and may reach a level that makes vision difficult over time. The drooping of the eyebrows, which directly affects the facial expression, can make the person look tired, angry, or restless. Botox Brow Lift for Hooded Eyes in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can solve all these problems.
What are the Treatment Options?
The best treatment method is determined according to the person’s desired results. The treatment methods are divided into two categories:
- Surgical: These include eyebrow suspension, endoscopic eyebrow lifting, temporal lifting, and almond eye aesthetics.
- Non-Surgical: The non-invasive treatment methods include Botox and fillers.
Brow Lift with Botox:
An eyebrow shape that suits the person’s facial structure is imperative to achieve proper harmony in the face. The eyebrow is brought to the position on the face and harmonizes with the face. In this way, the tired, unhealthy, and tense image leaves its place in a vibrant and healthy appearance.
The Botox Brow Lift for Hooded Eyes in Dubai can be performed by plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and aesthetic physicians. The treatment doesn’t take longer than 10 minutes. The treatment is done in a way that does not affect the eyebrow movement of a person.
The treatment has the following advantages:
- The method is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- It only takes a short time.
- The results are instantly visible.
- No scars are formed on the face after the operation
- People afraid of surgical procedures can be an effective solution to surgical treatments
Things to Consider Before the Treatment:
For the eyebrow lifting process to be successful, some points should be considered:
- The first stage is eyebrow design because everyone’s eyebrow shape is different from their own face. The eyebrow design, which will significantly change the facial expression, should be done carefully. For this, the calculation of the ratio should be done by a specialist.
- The dose should be adjusted well in eyebrow lifting because Botox injected more than necessary can distort the person’s expression and even cause an expressionless appearance.
- Wait one week to get results. It will start to show its effect within a week.
- As a result of the method, no scars are left on the skin.
- In general, there is no complicated situation resulting from the eyebrow lifting process with Botox.
What Results can you Achieve?
The shape of the eyebrow determined according to each face shape is different. It is generally possible to talk about the ideal eyebrow concept with your doctor. An eyebrow shape suitable for most face shapes is the inside facing up and the outside facing down. People with oval or round faces may prefer different forms of eyebrows. It is recommended that people with square or angular faces have arc-shaped eyebrows. It should not be forgotten that the type of eyebrow is related to the length of the eyebrow.
The specialists at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injections Clinic will help you deal with the issue of drooping or undesirable eyebrow shape. The staff has the proper training to assist each individual in a welcoming and hospitable manner. Modern and effective treatment methods are used to resolve the problems and achieve desired results. Botox Brow Lift for Hooded Eyes in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can only be performed by experienced and skilled doctors who will give effective results.