Everyone seems to be talking about skincare. But not many people are satisfied with their results. Not to mention the never-ending re-stocking of the products from time to time. With ongoing inflammation and quality skincare brands increasing their cost and shipping rates. Not everyone can afford these essential requirements for their aging skin. If you are also in line with those who are looking for a suitable alternative to revitalize your skin – we have the supreme solution to your problem at a premium price for Hydrafacial Treatment. Read about: the Best Hydrafacial In Bur Dubai & Abu Dhabi and experience the miraculous rejuvenation of your facial profile.
What Is Hydrafacial?
This is the multitasking procedure that aims to give you a luxurious spa-like treatment for radiant and healthy-looking skin. There are several steps and stages of the facial that will deep cleanse your skin from the inside and out. Furthermore, a combination of hydrating serums and creams is also administered on top during and after the treatment. Our goal is to send aid that works like helping hands inside the deep dermal layers. As a result, the natural repairing mechanism is activated, leading to a plumper-looking and radiant complexion. Lastly, to finish off, a special LED light therapy is drawn on the face to lock all the antioxidants and peptides inside the dermis for prolonged effects.
Who Should Opt For The Treatment?
Anyone regardless of their skin type can opt for this advanced facial. However, this treatment is specially designed for candidates who are dealing with either of the complications listed below;
- Active acne or post-acne scars,
- Blackheads and whiteheads,
- Dry flaky skin with uneven texture,
- Fine lines and wrinkles,
- Oily skin or intense sebum production,
- Tanned lines or two tones,
- Superficial chemical peels scarring or hyperpigmentation,
- Enlarged or inflamed pores,
- An overall dull or dimmed complexion.
What Happens During The Procedure?
The entire duration is going to last for a good one hour or more. Below is a brief information about the entire process;
- The first step is to deep cleanse the face to remove all the impurities and toxins from the skin. We use special tools to detoxify the dermal layers.
- To further dive into the problematic areas. Automatic or manual extraction of the black and white heads is performed. This step will unclog all the inflamed pores causing cystic acne.
- This step is followed by gentle to mild exfoliation. It will clear away all the flaky or textured dead skin from the face.
- After obtaining a spick and span canvas, we will hydrate the skin using a unique combination of moisturizing serums. These contain a concentrated percentage of antioxidants and peptides that aim to restore the plumpness of the face.
- In the end, we will approach another final step to lock all the healthy oils and hydration inside the dermis. The expert will administer the Red LED Light Therapy to tame the inflammation and even out the entire complexion.
What Are The Associated Advantages?
We gathered a variety of benefits for you. Read and explore the aftermath of the treatment;
- It will improve the texture and upgrade the overall quality of your skin.
- Even the dense fine lines or dark spots will appear blurry.
- Your pores will shrink after clearing away all the black and white heads.
- Moreover, the two-tone or tanned lines will also begin to fade away.
- You will experience a vividly brightened and hydrated complexion.
- Furthermore, the face looks seemingly lifted with an illuminating glow.
- Moreover, there is no downtime or pain latched to the procedure.
- Lastly, it is an affordable treatment that will transform your skin to perfection.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This is a skin-friendly treatment without any side effects or potential risks. However, you may experience mild redness or inflammation – this is a natural reaction to deep cleanings, and the effects will calm down within 24 to 48 hours. On the other hand, you are advised to follow the aftercare guidelines to prevent any possible irritation. For more details, visit our website and explore your safety precautions for the best results.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment At Bur Dubai?
We may add or subtract a step or two depending on your current skin condition. Therefore, the final estimation is going to vary from person to person. However, to highlight the average cost of Hydrafacial In Dubai, the value ranges between AED 600 to AED 800.
Book A Free Consultation:
For more information about; the Best Hydrafacial In Bur Dubai & Abu Dhabi fill in the form below to book a free consultation with us today. Or call our hotline to schedule a pre-booked appointment with our best Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic.