Are you struggling with a toothache? Or sudden sensations due to a hot or cold temperature in the mouth are giving you a rough time? This could be a cavity; that is slowly corrupting the internal system of a healthy tooth. And before you know it, a massive downfall is on the horizon. To prevent such dreadful destruction, read about Root Canal In Dubai. And find out; 8 Important Things You Need To Know About A Root Canal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
1-What Is A Root Canal?
This is a non-surgical and dental procedure, that is also beneficial for cosmetic purposes as well. The reason is, it will ruin your aesthetic smile. And interfere with your mental and physical health as well. Therefore, to target and dismiss the problem from its very core, a Root Canal is performed to rescue the sick tooth. The ultimate goal of this therapy is to cleanse the pulp chamber and purify the blood vessels. A series of dental techniques are implemented to remove bacteria and infections.
2-Am I An Ideal Candidate?
If you sight bleeding while brushing your teeth, or you are not able to cleanse due to intense electric shocks. Even the texture of the toothpaste seems to be causing massive discomfort or pain. There is discoloration on the gums or infections are running an unpleasant taste in your mouth. This is a very critical and serious situation. You are advised to walk in for a consultation and let the expert take care of the rest.
3-Is It A Painful Treatment?
To be honest, it is actually not a painful treatment at all. Although some soreness or discomfort is likely to take place due to injections and dental fillings. However, local anesthesia is inserted to help you experience zero pain. And by the time, the numbing effects wear off, you can take the prescribed painkillers to soothe the discomfort.
4-Will It Lower The Risk Factors For The Other Teeth?
Certainly, Yes! A Root Canal will eliminate all the infection or puss from the gums and other depths of the roots. It will purify the tooth inside and out. And cleanse the blood vessels to discard further sensitivity and bad odors. Hence, it is a completely safe and secure procedure that promotes health and prosperity.
5-Why A Crown Installation Is Important?
It is the final shield that is going to protect your newly repaired tooth. What happens is; even after complete treatment, there is a possibility of a crack or fracture. It is because the natural filling is replaced by the dental. To lock the durability, a crown is the only option that will safeguard your tooth.
6-What If I Want To Remove The Sick Tooth?
You are advised to consult a professional Dentist. He/She will examine your condition and suggest a suitable alternative to address the matter. Any board-certified Orthodontist will prioritize your health first. Our goal is to restore your natural tooth without extracting it in the first place. So it is best to eliminate this option for yourself. And seek immediate help when the early signs of discomfort start to appear and interfere with your peace of mind.
7-What Is The Aftercare Post-Treatment?
You are required to follow some restrictions to sustain the maintenance. Below are a few home care that you ought to follow regularly;
- Brush your teeth twice daily, and do not forget to floss after each meal.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and add a spoonful of salt to prevent bacteria.
- Use clinically proven toothpaste. And replace your toothbrush every 4 weeks.
- Avoid consuming sugar-based items. And do not bite onto harder food.
- Finally, visit your dentist frequently. And never miss out on any appointments.
8-What Are The Long-Term Effects?
There are numerous benefits to restoring your dental health with a Root Canal In Dubai. Read and find out;
- First and the most important perk is being able to practice oral hygiene without any bleeding or infections to worry about.
- No throbbing pain or electrifying sensations are going to keep you up all night long. You can sleep peacefully and wake up fresh the next day.
- There is no unpleasant smell that is causing any embarrassment to you. You can easily smile and laugh with your friends and family.
- Your teeth look bright and shiny. This is also an upgrade to your aesthetic appearance.
- You appear cheerful and confident. Even your social skills and performance at work are excelling due to a boost in your self-esteem.
- And finally, your overall health is improving due to improved oral hygiene. As a result, your immunity system is getting stronger and healthier.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns about your dental health. And want to learn more about; 8 Important Things You Need To Know About A Root Canal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or sign up for an appointment with our healthcare providers at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.