Can you imagine that it is now possible to remove subcutaneous fat from the waist area around the entire perimeter, and all this in one procedure?
In recent times, modern techniques have been used that are progressively directed towards achieving a better body shape, which remains optimal and long-lasting after surgery. A circumferential tummy tuck, also known as 360 Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is an effective technique.
What Does it do?
360-degree Liposuction sounds like an extensive procedure than a standard tummy tuck. And few surgeons offer the treatment because of its complexity.
It works by balancing fat deposits in the upper and lower abdomen, as well as the sides and back. It allows women to achieve a beautiful waistline and allows men to achieve the desired proportions.
Results of 360 Liposuction:
The treatment will result in the removal of unwanted fat. The clients can achieve an hourglass figure and reduce volume around the waist and back. Reshaping the waist is possible with the treatment as the removal of fat folds from the waist results in a defined figure.
Who is a Good Candidate?
A flat stomach takes hard work. In some cases, even a balanced diet and exercise cannot lead to a toned and beautiful belly. After pregnancy or excessive Weight Loss, there is a lot of excess skin and in such cases, people decide to seek professional help.
A circumferential tummy tuck is a more complex procedure and is mainly offered to patients who have experienced a lot of weight loss and are dissatisfied with sagging skin. People who need a dramatic lift need to get this treatment.
In the beginning, the patient should make an appointment with the surgeon. He will assess the patient’s general health, prepare an individualized treatment plan, and assess any possible risks.
The patient may be required to have any necessary laboratory tests, including a blood test, x-ray, or urinalysis.
The surgeon will also collect the patient’s medical history, whether there were any medications the patient was using. Also, it is very important to prepare mentally and physically for future changes.
At Enfield Royal Clinic, we use 360-degree circular liposuction to minimize the disproportionate sagging skin.
- Liposuction of the thighs includes the inner and outer thighs, liposuction is performed circumferentially, from all sides.
- Small incisions up to 5 mm are made in the lower thigh and on the other sides. We do not make an incision in the knee area.
- After the procedure, patients are strongly advised to wear compression garments to improve the result and help in the healing and recovery process.
- The procedure takes about 3 hours.
Although a circumferential tummy tuck is more difficult, the recovery period is similar to that of an abdominoplasty.
- Patients will spend two nights at the clinic under observation.
- After the surgery, they are fitted with drainage tubes to drain fluid that the body produces when a wound heals. They are usually removed on the second day after surgery.
- In some cases, if the body is producing an excessive amount of fluid, the drainage tubes may be left in place for a longer period.
- Pain relievers are prescribed to the patient if necessary.
You can get a 360 Liposuction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to achieve your desired body shape. The treatment is aimed at correcting excess fat and skin to achieve a toned and Slimmer Body. It is a long and thorough procedure that delivers the intended results. At Enfield Royal Clinic, we offer the most effective and efficient treatments that are performed by experienced professionals.