Skin is a complex and sensitive layer that is wrapped around us. It is also good at indicating the impacts of the changes that are occurring within. Whether a processed diet is producing pimples on your skin. Or a rapid increase or decrease is generating other undesired stripes on your body. There is a suitable treatment for all. Read about; Cellulite Treatment In Dubai. And explore; 10 Reasons to Consider Cellulite Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is Cellulite?
This is a common skin condition that is also known as; Stretch Marks. They appear to be elongated and engraved stripes on different areas of the body. The reason for their formation is often related to a sudden change in weight, which can lead to a number of fat cells moving or fluctuating. This causes unideal dents inside the dermis, leading to various unappealing sights on the epidermis; which are medically labeled as Cellulite. Fortunately, there are Laser treatments that are effectively working against it. Read along as we unfold the possibilities for you.
How Does It Work On The Stretch Marks?
Lasers work miraculously on the skin. The targets that are aimed at the problematic area are going to fix everything. What happens is; the concentration of the heat is going to enter the dermis, which gives birth to multiple new collagen cells. These will fill up the dents or dimples inside the dermal layers. And hold it firmly, as a result, elasticity is going to take over. And promote healthy changes in the epidermis. Eventually, you will notice a blurry effect on the cellulite. However, you are required to opt for a series of sessions, in order to reach your desired goals.
What Is The Procedure?
It is a non-invasive technique that is going to take place inside a Doctor’s office. Below is a step-by-step guide to enlighten you about the process;
- The first step is to gently cleanse the region under care. A nurse will apply a numbing cream on top to prevent any pain or discomfort during the whole appointment.
- The next step is activating the hand-held device. The expert will cover your eyes with eye-safety goggles.
- He/She will locate the affected areas and directly draw the light beams on top to begin eliminating the stripes.
- It would roughly take an hour to complete one session. However, this duration totally depends on the circumference of the cellulite.
- The heat energy will penetrate into the dermis, and stimulate new cells to rejuvenate the entire surface.
- You may feel some mild tingling or pinching sensation. This is the Lasers producing promising changes for you.
- In the end, a soothing gel is applied on top to tame any redness or soreness. You can even rub a number of ice cubes to calm down the inflammation.
- In the end, you are checked in for the next appointment. And sent home with some aftercare guidelines to prevent any problems.
Why Should I Consider Undergoing A Treatment?
There are countless benefits to Cellulite Treatment In Dubai. Below are 10 reasons why you ought to opt for this therapy;
- There is absolutely no downtime. And you can easily go on with your day without facing any obstacles or discomfort.
- It will generate a smoother and flawless texture on top. Even the spots or discoloration prior to the treatment are going to fade away for good.
- This is an upgrade to the aesthetic profile of your entire body. You can comfortably go to a pool party or enjoy your time at the beach.
- Furthermore, it will boost your self-esteem and restore your self-confidence. You are not hiding under massive garments anymore.
- You are enjoying long spa days and saunas with your friends. The quality of your skin is improving session by session.
- There is absolutely no downtime or any recovery to worry about later on. It is a safe and risk-free treatment for all skin types.
- The results are long-lasting. And with persistent maintenance, you will reach your desired goals in a shorter period of time.
- You will also notice a lift or tightness in the treated areas. This is because the collagen cells are multiplying and constantly repairing the outer surface.
- Moreover, there is no restriction to any physical or other outdoor activities. You can even go for a swim the next day.
- Last but not least, it will promote as well as increase the blood flow and circulation within the body. This will also make positive changes in your life naturally.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns regarding your dermal condition, or do you wish to acquire more information about; 10 Reasons to Consider Cellulite Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our team today. Or schedule an appointment with our highly qualified experts at Enfield Royal Clinic.