Opt for Vector Facelift in DUBAI, to contour, redefine and restore your facial volume and beauty.
Doesn’t matter how old you are, you can still look fresher and younger. Vector Facelift will help you in treating your facial lost volume and enhancing your facial contours.
If you want to contour, redefine and restore your facial volume and beauty at an affordable cost without suffering from the botched results and side effects, then you can consider Vector Facelift.
Who are the Perfect Candidates for Vector Facelift?
If you want to undergo the Vector Facelift then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate for this treatment or not:
- If you have a strong bone structure.
- If you have a lot of wrinkles or fine lines on your face.
- If you are 30 years old or above.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If your facial skin has good elasticity.
- If you aren’t suffering from any chronic skin illness or skin disease.
- If you have loose or sagging skin that gives a droopy look to your face.
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of Vector Facelift.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Vector Facelift?
Before undergoing the Vector Facelift in DUBAI, the physician will guide you to follow these Pre-Operative Care instructions:
- You will have to wear loose and comfortable clothes on the day of the Vector Facelift procedure.
- You will have to quit smoking for at least a month, before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic or caffeinated beverages for at least a month, before undergoing the Vector Facelift procedure.
- You will have to avoid taking blood-thinning medicines, as they can cause bruising.
How the procedure of Vector Facelift Treatment is performed?
Following are the procedural steps, included in the procedure of Vector Facelift
- First of all, the physician will administer local anesthesia to your face and neck to numb them and to make the procedure of Vector Facelift comfortable and painless.
- Then he will tighten the underlying tissue of your face and neck by injecting dermal fillers in multiple directions.
- In the end, the physician will inject a muscle relaxant treatment comprising of neurotoxins and dermal fillers on your face and neck, to remove fine lines and wrinkles.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Vector Facelift Treatment?
After undergoing the Vector Facelift, the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Operative Care guidelines:
- You will have to avoid taking a shower for at least 48 hours, after undergoing the Vector Facelift procedure.
- You will have to avoid doing workout and vigorous or heavy activities, for almost 4 weeks after undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to stay hydrated by drinking a lot of water or 6 to 8 glasses every day.
- You will have to avoid applying any skincare product or makeup on your treated areas for almost a month, after undergoing the Vector Facelift procedure.
- You will have to use ice packs to reduce swelling, discomfort, and irritation.
How many Benefits of Vector Facelift Treatment are there?
Following are the numerous benefits of Vector Facelift in DUBAI:
- Its minimally invasive treatment, as compared to other facelift procedures.
- It has long-lasting and natural results.
- It’s inexpensive and has an affordable cost so that everybody would easily afford it.
- It has no significant recovery time period and you will be able to resume your daily activities a few days, after getting the Vector Facelift Treatment.
- You will restore your lost facial volume and beauty.
- It’s purely a non-surgical procedure and doesn’t involve surgical steps such as cutting or stitching.
- It’s a completely painless procedure.
- It’s a safe procedure and doesn’t cause side effects, skin allergies or post-procedural complications.
- It can reverse the effects of aging including wrinkles and fine lines by making you look younger and more beautiful than before.
- The procedure of Vector Facelift treatment has a fast healing and recovery process.
- You will look at least 10 years younger than your actual age.
If you want to contour, redefine and restore your facial volume and beauty at an affordable price without suffering from botched results and side effects, then you can consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider Vector Facelift in DUBAI.