Undergo Lip Augmentation, to transform your unappealing lips to gorgeous at a reasonable cost with permanent results.
If your lips are small, thin, not well shaped or you want to improve the shape, size, and structure of your lips, then you can consider Lip Augmentation.
Best Candidates for Lip Augmentation Procedure
If you want to undergo the Lip Augmentation, then it’s very important for you to make sure whether you are a perfect candidate or not:
- If your lips are asymmetrical, disproportionate or uneven.
- If you have a very little amount of noticeable red shade on your lips.
- If your lips aren’t well defined.
- If your lips are exceptionally small and thin.
- If you have lines on your lips.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you have realistic anticipations about the results of the Lip Augmentation procedure.
- If you are overall healthy.
Lips are the most important part of our face, as they outline and define our facial features. Well-shaped and proportional lips can make you more seductive and gorgeous.
What are the Aims of the Lip Augmentation Procedure?
Following are the goals of Lip Augmentation in DUBAI:
- It will help you in adding the volume to your lips.
- It will help you in reshaping the symmetry or evenness of your lips.
- It will help you in increasing the size of your lips.
- It will help you in augmenting the definition of your lips.
Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Lip Augmentation Procedure?
Before undergoing the Lip Augmentation, the physician will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care guidelines:
- You will have to drink plenty or at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day to keep yourself well hydrated, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to avoid drinking alcoholic beverages, for at least 2 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to quit smoking, for at least 3 weeks before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to discontinue taking painkillers, aspirin and blood-thinning medicines.
- You will have to properly apply sunblock on daily basis while going out in the sun.
How many Treatment options are Available for Lip Augmentation?
Following are the 04 Treatment options available to perform Lip Augmentation:
- Fat injections
- Dermal fillers
- Collagen fillers
- Hyaluronic fillers
1. Fat injections:
During the fat injections procedure, the surgeon will extract some excess fat from your body. Then he will inject these extracted fat grafts into your lips to increase its size.
2. Dermal fillers:
The physician will use dermal fillers if you have different skin problems on your lips.
3. Collagen fillers:
The physician will use collagen fillers if you want to restore the smoothness, radiance, and softness of your lips.
4. Hyaluronic fillers:
The physician will use hyaluronic fillers if you want to keep your lips hydrated.
Post-Operative Care Instructions of Lip Augmentation Procedure
After undergoing the Lip Augmentation in DUBAI, the physician will guide you to properly follow these post-operative care guidelines:
- You will be allowed to carry on your daily activities, a few days after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to limit your lip movement, almost for the next 24 hours after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to stop using aspirin and blood-thinning medicines.
- You will have to use the ice packs to reduce or lessen the bruising and puffiness on your lips.
- You will have to avoid the prolonged and direct exposure of the sun.
- You will have to drink plenty of water too.
- You will have to avoid alcoholic beverages for a few weeks, before undergoing the procedure.
How many Benefits of Lip Augmentation are there?
Following are the numerous benefits of Lip Augmentation in DUBAI:
- It has a fast recovery and healing process.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t have any post-procedural side effects and skin allergies.
- It’s a painless and non-invasive procedure.
- You will be gratified, satisfied and happy with your body image.
- It will enhance the appearance of your lips such as; its shape, structure, and volume.
- If any lumps are formed on your lips, then don’t worry as these will be easily reduced due to the dissolving nature of fillers.
- It’s a lunch hour procedure.
- It will improve your personality and physical beauty.
- It will boost up your confidence and self-esteem level.
- It has permanent and natural results.
If you want to transform your lips from unappealing to beautiful with long-lasting and natural results at a reasonable cost without suffering from side effects or skin allergies, then feel free to consult the Eenfied Royal Clinic to consider the Lip Augmentation.