Forehead lift in treats conditions associated with aging. A surgical technique is performed for rejuvenation of forehead and brows that reduce wrinkles, tighten loose skin and lift skin tissues. Click to learn more.
A forehead or brow lift fixes the skin on your forehead to smooth away wrinkles, stretch marks, folds and creases. It lifts dropping eye-brows to give more youthful, more casual and rested appearance. In spite of the fact that it can be performed alone, it can also be performed consistently with a facelift, eyelid surgery or skin resurfacing procedures. This cosmetic treatment restores facial harmony and fully addresses aesthetic concerns.
Results and Benefits:
The results of the forehead lift medical procedures are instantly visible. After some time, post-operational swelling settles down and the incision line fades. The final consequences of medical procedures are achieved after a couple of months. Once you are done with the treatment, results are delivered within six months. Good aesthetic outcomes are expected. No guarantee. Most of the people are pleased with their refreshed and rejuvenated appearance.
- Contributes to premature aging
- Removes skin and fat that hangs over eyes
- Corrects frown lines between the eyebrows
- Raises brows for delivering alerting facial profile
- The long-term solution for restoring youthful expression
Who Is Candidate?
People bothered and frustrated by aging signs are suitable candidates for forehead lift. You are perfect for candidacy if:
- You are in-between age of 45-60 years
- You have good skin quality and elasticity
- You expect truly from the outcomes of the procedure
- You are in good overall health and are a non-smoker
- You are willing to lead a healthy post-surgical lifestyle
Aim of Treatment:
Forehead wrinkles, particularly when they’re joined with an overwhelming drooping forehead, can make a person look ceaselessly worn out, stern and tragically aged. The forehead lift aims to improve frown lines, sagging brows, and hooding eyelids. The treatment achieves the desired goal by placing eye-brows in an alert position. Luckily, the facial restorative medical procedure offers such individuals a chance to attain what they desire.
Technique We Use:
A procedure used is considered to be the safest and most effective. The technique we use for forehead lifting involve following simple steps:
- Treatment starts by administering the patient under local anesthesia or intravenous sedation.
- Firstly, coronal incisions are made on the top of the head and behind the hairline
- The surgeon designs and positions the incisions in such a way that they stretch from one ear to another.
- By doing so, excess skin is lifted and removed that causes adjustment of underlying muscles and skin tissues.
- Blood and fluid wastes are collected by using a thin hollow tube.
- In the last, removable or dissolvable sutures play role in closing the positioned incisions.
- Clips, surgical tapes, and skin adhesives are also used for completing the entire procedure.
Recovery time varies for each patient that depends upon the mending and healing abilities of the body. The patient feels a little discomfort, irritation, and pain for a few starting days after the medical procedure which will subside by the use of prescribed medications. Bandages on the treated area are removed following a few days. The forehead may be marginally swollen. Sufferers are instructed to take rest for over seven days.
Schedule A Free Consultation:
A consultation with a qualified surgeon can help you decide if a surgical forehead and eyebrow lift, or another cosmetic procedure will help you achieve the results you desire. Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is the solution to deal with your ugly looking frown line. Fill in the consultation form and book your appointment.