Undergo Facelift Treatment, to safely and permanently rejuvenate your sagging skin at an affordable cost.
If you have wrinkles, frown lines, dark circles, and sagging skin then you can consider Facelift Treatment in DUBAI and ABU DHABI, to safely rejuvenate your drooping skin and permanently get rid of your aging signs at an affordable price without suffering from botched results and side effects.
Who are the Good Candidates for Facelift Treatment?
If you want to undergo the Facelift Treatment, then it’s important for you to check whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your skin is flexible.
- If you have realistic anticipations about the results of Facelift Treatment.
- If you have drooping or floppy eyebrows.
- If you have a strong bone structure.
- If you have hooded or puffy eyebrows.
- If your skin is free from infection and disease
- If you want to look younger than now.
- If you have wrinkles on your face or neck.
- If you are in good health.
Facelift Treatment is the one and only procedure, which is completely safe and also has numerous benefits including its cost-effective characteristic. The procedure of Facelift is also called, “rhytidectomy”.
What are the Goals of Facelift Treatment?
Following are the aims of Facelift Treatment:
- It will help you in removing your sagging and drooping facial skin.
- It will help you in tightening your skin around the eyes and forehead.
- It will help you in removing your excess fat from the neck and chin.
- It will help you in permanently removing your excess fat deposits.
- It will help you in tightening your sagging skin from the neck and chin.
- It will help you in getting rid of your fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- It will help you in giving your face a more lifted and younger look.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Facelift Treatment?
Before undergoing the Facelift Treatment, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to wear a loose and comfortable shirt with buttons, on the day of facelift treatment.
- You will have to avoid smoking for 2 weeks before undergoing the facelift treatment, as it can slow down your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to take a partner with you, who would drive you home.
How the procedure of Facelift Treatment is performed?
The physician will inject plasma into your treatment required area to lift your face and eliminate all the aging signs. The injected plasma will be extracted from the patient’s body, so it would be completely safe.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Facelift Treatment?
After undergoing the Facelift Treatment, the physician will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid touching, rubbing and scratching your treated areas, after undergoing the facelift treatment.
- You will have to eat nutritious food and make the required changes to your diet regime.
If you want to rejuvenate your sagging skin safely at an affordable price without suffering from botched results and side effects, then you can consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider Facelift Treatment in DUBAI.