Undergo Chin Reduction in DUBAI, to safely and painlessly improve the silhouettes/contours of your face by reducing the volume and double chin with long-lasting and natural results.
When we look at someone, the first thing we notice is the shape of their face and chin. As chin makes the most contours of your face and defines your beauty. If you have a double chin and want to permanently get rid of it by undergoing a safest and painless procedure, then you can consider Chin Reduction.
What are the Objectives of Chin Reduction?
Following are the aims of Chin Reduction:
- It will help you in reducing the size of your large chin.
- It will help you in providing a harmonious balance to your facial features.
- It will help you in defining your jawline and refining your neckline too.
Who are the Good Candidates for Chin Reduction Procedure?
If you want to undergo the Chin Reduction in DUBAI, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If your chin is large.
- If your chin is more projected.
- If you are unhappy or unsatisfied with the silhouette and definition of your chin.
- If you have a double chin.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the Chin Reduction procedure.
- If you are overall healthy.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Chin Reduction?
Before undergoing the Chin Reduction, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to avoid smoking for 2 weeks before undergoing the surgery, as it can affect your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to stop the consumption of anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning medicines, before undergoing the chin reduction surgery.
- You will have to make required alternations and adopt a healthy diet plan, according to the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to avoid taking aspirin and aspirin-containing medications, before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to take the prescribed medications, as per the surgeon’s guidelines.
How the Chin Reduction Procedure is performed?
Following are the surgical steps included in the procedure of Chin Reduction,
- First of all, the surgeon will administer general anesthesia to your chin.
- Then he will make incisions in the lower gum area of your lip.
- The surgeon will detach and reshape the bone at the tip of your chin with the help of special surgical instruments.
- Then he will remove your unwanted/extra chin bone to create the desired silhouette and tip is held together with the help of plates and wires.
- In the end, the surgeon will close all the incisions by stitching them to complete the chin reduction procedure.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Chin Reduction?
After undergoing the Chin Reduction, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to eat soft foods such as; soup and porridge for a couple of weeks, after undergoing the chin reduction surgery.
- You will have to avoid strenuous tasks and sweaty workout for almost 6 weeks, after undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to use ice packs on your treated area or chin, to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- You will have to properly take prescribed medicines and painkillers regularly, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
How many Benefits of Chin Reduction are there?
Following are the benefits of undergoing Chin Reduction:
- It will enhance the appearance of your chin.
- It has long-lasting results.
- It will restore a more proportional balance of your chin with other facial features.
- It has natural results.
- It will improve your personality by making a more elegant look.
- It has a fast recovery and healing process.
- It will boost up your confidence and self-esteem level.
If you want to safely and painlessly improve the silhouettes/contours of your face by reducing volume and double chin with long lasting and natural results at a reasonable cost without suffering from post-procedural side effects, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider the Chin Reduction in DUBAI.