Nowadays, many people wish to have round, lifted, chubby and fuller cheeks. As fuller cheeks can enhance facial attraction and overall harmony.
If you want to have fuller or attractive cheeks at an affordable cost without suffering from the post-procedural side effects, then you can consider Cheek Augmentation in DUBAI.
What are the Objectives of Cheek Augmentation?
Following are the aims of Cheek Augmentation in DUBAI:
- It will help you in adding volume to your cheeks.
- It will help you in enhancing the contours and definition of your cheeks.
- It will help you in improving the structure of your flat cheeks.
- It will help you in improving the hollow or sunken areas beneath your eyes.
- It will help you in enhancing the silhouettes of your jawline.
Who are the Qualified Candidates for Cheek Augmentation?
If you want to undergo the Cheek Augmentation, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have flat cheeks.
- If your cheeks have lost volume.
- If your jawline contours need improvement.
- If you want to have higher cheekbones.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you think your facial features are out of proportion.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the Cheek Augmentation procedure.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Cheek Augmentation?
Before undergoing the Cheek Augmentation, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- If you have a dental problem then you have to consult the dentist, before undergoing the Cheek Augmentation surgery.
- You will have to avoid smoking for 2 weeks before undergoing the surgery, as it can affect your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to refrain from drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, before undergoing the Cheek Augmentation procedure.
- You will have to stop the consumption of anti-inflammatory medications and supplements, before undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to adopt a healthy diet plan, according to the surgeon’s instructions.
How many Treatment options are Available for Cheek Augmentation?
Following are the 05 Treatment options available to perform Cheek Augmentation:
- Injectable fillers
- Fat injections
- Malar implants
- Sub-malar implants
- Combination of Malar and Sub-malar implants
1. Injectable fillers:
During the injectable fillers procedure, the physician will inject these in your cheek area to add volume to your sunken or hollow areas beneath your eyes and also to enhance your contours.
2. Fat injections:
During the fat injections procedure, the surgeon will first extract fat from your own body. Then he will inject the extracted fat into your cheeks.
3. Malar implants:
During the malar implants procedure, the surgeon will place the implants on your cheekbones to add volume to your flat cheeks.
4. Sub-malar implants:
During sub-malar implants procedure, the surgeon will place the implants on your cheekbones to provide fuller cheeks and also to improve the sunken appearance on your face.
5. Combination of Malar and Sub-malar implants:
During this procedure, the surgeon will place both types of implants, malar and sub-malar implants on your cheekbones to improve the look of your cheeks.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Cheek Augmentation?
After undergoing the Cheek Augmentation in DUBAI, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to take the recommended medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to avoid strenuous workout for at least 4 to 5 weeks, after undergoing the Cheek Augmentation procedure.
- You will have to keep your mouth clean and rinsed.
- You will have to apply warm compresses to reduce swelling and to soothe tender facial areas, after undergoing the Cheek Augmentation procedure.
How many Benefits of undergoing Cheek Augmentation are there?
Following are the numerous benefits of undergoing Cheek Augmentation,
- It will enhance your facial beauty by improving the look of your cheeks.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause any side effects, skin allergies, and post-operative complications.
- It has long-lasting and permanent results.
- It will improve your facial silhouettes or contours.
- It has natural results.
- Your confidence and self-esteem levels will also boost up.
- It has a quick healing and recovery process.
If you want to safely and painlessly improve the silhouettes/contours of your face or want to add volume to your cheeks at a reasonable cost, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider the Cheek Augmentation.