What is Arm lift or Brachioplasty?
Arm lift is also called “Brachioplasty”. It is a surgical procedure that will help you in augmenting the appearance of your upper arms, by removing sagginess or extra fat and also will improve the contours of your arms.
Objectives of Arm lift Surgery?
Following are the aims of Arm lift in Dubai:
- It will help you in reducing your excessive arms skin.
- It will help you in enhancing the definition of your arms muscle.
- It will help you in removing the localized fat deposits on your arms.
- It will help you in tightening the underlying supportive tissues of your arms.
Who are the Good Candidates?
If you want to undergo Arm lift, then you have to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have excessive skin hanging from your arms.
- If you have extra fat deposits on your arms.
- If your weight is normal and stable.
- If you are mentally and physically healthy.
- If you are committed to adopting a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the results of the arm lift procedure.
Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Arm Lift or Brachioplasty?
Before undergoing the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these pre-operative care instructions:
- If you are a chain smoker then you will have to quit smoking, for at least 2 weeks before undergoing the treatment.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood-thinning medications, at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the arm lift surgery.
- You will have to stop the consumption of supplements and vitamins.
- You will have to eat a high protein diet to speed up your healing and recovery process.
- You will have to adopt a healthy diet.
How many Techniques of Arm lift Surgery are there?
It can be performed by following 03 techniques:
- Minimal Incision Arm Lift Procedure
- Full Arm Lift Surgery
The surgeon will perform the procedure of liposuction if you have extra fat deposits on your arms.
· Minimal Incision Arm Lift Procedure:
The surgeon will perform the minimal incision arm lift procedure if you have a small amount of excessive skin near your armpits.
During minimal incision arm lift procedure, he will make the incisions in your underarm extending to the right just above your elbow.
· Full Arm Lift Surgery:
Full arm lift surgery is suitable for you if you have excess sagging skin on your whole arm.
During the full arm lift procedure, he will make the incisions from your elbows to the armpits and on the side of your chest.
How Arm lift Procedure is performed?
Following are the procedural steps, involved in the Arm lift:
- First of all, the surgeon will administer local or general anesthesia to your arms.
- Then he will make small incisions on the inside or on the backside of your arm.
- The surgeon will remove all the excessive fat from your arms.
- Then he will tighten and trim your extra arm skin.
- In the end, the surgeon will close all the incisions by stitching them to complete the arm lift surgery.
Post-Operative Care instructions of Arm lift Procedure?
After undergoing the Arm lift, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these post-operative care instructions:
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to avoid exertion and strenuous tasks or workouts for a few days, after undergoing the arm lift surgery.
- You will have to elevate your arms on pillows while resting, it would help you in reducing the pain and swelling.
- You will have to take care of incision sites on your arms.
- You will have to wear the compression garment for the recommended time period, after undergoing the Brachioplasty.
- You will have to keep your arms or treated areas dry, for the recommended time period after undergoing the arm lift surgery.
What are the Benefits of undergoing Arm lift Surgery?
Following are the numerous advantages of undergoing the treatment:
- It will enhance your overall appearance by making your arms tight and contoured.
- It delivers long-lasting and natural results, as compared to other procedures.
- It will increase the clothing options for you.
- It’s a completely safe procedure and doesn’t cause any side effects, skin allergies, and post-operative complications.
- It will boost up your confidence and self-esteem level.
- It has a quick healing and recovery process.
- You would be able to have a better-proportioned body.
- It will make you graceful, beautiful and more magnificent than before.
If you want to safely tighten, contour your arms or want to permanently get rid of your sagging arms skin at a reasonable cost, then feel free to consult the Enfield Royal Clinic to consider the Arm lift in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.