All those people who desire lifted, well-defined jawline and more slender, elegant neck must opt for Nefertiti Lift Treatment in Dubai.
The treatment was named so because of an Egyptian queen – ‘Queen Nefertiti’ who was famous for her bone structure that continues to be appreciated in modern times. It involves a non-surgical procedure that redefines elegant lines of jaw and neck. A simple and easy technique is used that gives youthful, tighter and more contoured appearance without undergoing cutting. Well defined jaw with long neck is considered a sign of beauty since the time of the Egyptians. Nefertiti Neck Lift generally works by placing multiple injections of Botox. These muscle relaxing injections are injected along the lower jaw-line as well as down the side of the neck along the platysma muscle.
Results and Benefits:
After treatment when muscles get relaxed, you may experience an upward pull from facial muscles that results in younger looking jaw-line, neck and overall facial profile. These improvements are seen within 7 days. Your cosmetic surgeon will recommend you repeat the treatment after 3-4 months for maintaining long-lasting results. Effects usually last for 4 months but may vary from person to person.
- Improves the definition of jaw-line
- Creates a perfectly-toned and smooth neck
- Offers painless procedure with no side effects
- Combats early signs of aging around jowls and neck
- Rebalances underlying muscles to provide a lifting effect in neck/jaw area
Who Is Candidate?
Both men and women with visible neck cords and saggy jawline can be considered for Nefertiti Lift in Dubai. In late middle age, your jawline begins to lose its definition and becomes bumpy due to muscle contractions. You can be a good candidate for the treatment if:
- You jawline has lost definition
- You have developed noticeable jaws
- You aren’t allergic to botulinum toxin
- You have pronounced visible neck cords
- You look older due to aging around jawline and neck
Aim of Treatment:
Treatment of Nefertiti Lift involves the use of muscle relaxant that aims to tighten and lift features of the face. It works following two common ways:
- Some muscles pull facial features downwards – Depressors
- While others balance this by pulling them upwards – Elevators
For relaxing muscle depressors, muscle relaxing injections are widely used that allows elevator muscles to pull up specific features of the face without opposition. This results in producing a tight and smooth effect on the face.
Technique We Use:
A technique we use at Enfield Royal Clinic takes only 5-10 minutes in carrying out the whole procedure that creates a Nefertiti on your appearance. A muscle-relaxing agent called as BOTOX is injected in the neck muscle called platysma. The injection helps in preventing the movement of overactive muscle (causes appearance of wrinkles/lines) and works by making the skin of neck tighter & by correcting the appearance of drooping jawline.
Injection areas may appear pink and slightly swollen but these side effects settle in about an hour. A post-care plan created by your cosmetic surgeon needs to be followed to come up with a quick recovery. It includes:
- No downtime required
- Avoid lying down only for 4 hours
- Avoid lying your face down for 48 hours
- Avoid strenuous activities, including exercise for 4 hours
- Minor bruising disappears in two weeks following recovery phase
Schedule a Free Consultation
If you are having less attractive contours due to muscle contractions and your long tubular bands look more severe, it is the right time to choose Enfield Royal clinic. We are offering Nefertiti Treatment in Dubai that uses neuromodulators to help in muscle relaxation. Fill in the form and book a FREE consultation now!